Chapter 5: Naughty to Nice

Kitsuna POV

I walked down the empty hall or I thought it was until I heard a perverted chuckle. "~fufu~ GamerWxlf Where Do you think your going?" I turned around to see Laito. "The rainbow that's where." I turned back around and he was in front of me. "Ne~ Why not stay here. I am really thirsty can I taste you?" I shook my head no and ran to the music room.

Third Person POV

When Laito saw Kitsuna run he thought it was a game of hide n seek. "You wanna play huh? Alright let's play then." He smirked and teleported looking her. He searched every room except the music room. He walked to the music room smirking. "Chou-Chan don't hide fr-" His sentence stopped when he heard the piano playing a sad song.

**Play the song**

He entered the room quietly and saw Kitsuna playing the piano with tears in her eyes. He felt his heart ache which he doesn't know why he felt it. He listened to her playing the song and Kitsuna pours all the sadness remembering her parents, torture, and hard working. She didn't even deserve living with these vampires, but if it's her fate to die then she can at least play a song before her death. Laito's eyes begins to tear up when she ends the song. Kitsuna wiped her tears away and stood up to leave, but stopped when she saw Laito standing at the door. "I guess this is fate...my death." She mumbled, but Laito heard her. His heart aches more when she said that. He soon teleported in front of her and embrace her crying. Kitsuna was really confused. "L-Laito-kun?" She asked, but he kept crying hugging her a little tight. "Forgive me.." Kitsuna became more confused and pushed him away gently looking to his eyes. "What are you saying?" She asked. "N-nothing." He said wiping his tears and blushed backing away. "L-Laito-Ku-" Before she could finish Latio was gone. "Laito..."

~Time skipped morning brought to you by Septiplier~

Kitsuna POV

I heard a knock on my door. I groaned, but got up and opened it to see Mark and Jack. "H-how did you enter the house?" I asked. "We just wanted to visit you and your sister entered the door for us." My eyes widen when I remember who I'm living with. I then pulled them to the room and closed my door. "What was that about Jesus." Mark said rubbing his wrist. "Shhh. I live with six vampires that's why." They looked at me confused. "Six vampires? they're not real Kitsuna." I gave them are-you-dumb look. "Dude They're six got vampires I uploaded a video two nights ago!" They look at me confused. Before I could speak my door slammed open. "Will ya shut up I'm trying to sleep here!" I gave Subaru a apologizing smile and he teleported away I closed the door. "See." I whispered.

"Okay then anyways let's make a video." Jack said. "What about the six brothers you met one and still wanna make a video?" They nodded. "Ugh fine, but I'm pointing my fingers on both of you." They shrugged and I started to set up my computer. We then started to make a video, we screamed, talk, laugh at each other not even noticing the brothers at our door. I looked behind us and nudge Mark who looked at as well. "I'm guessing they're the bro-" . "Yep." I cut him off. "I'll be needing sound proofing around this room." I said. The brothers glared at Jack and Mark. "Hey privacy!" I yelled. I walked up to them and kicked them out of the door except for Laito. I pushed him out and closed the door locking it. I came back to where they were and started to play the game. After we finished I edit my game while Jack and mark put sound proofing on the walls of my room.

When they were done, I showed them to the entrance door so the brothers won't drink their blood. When they left the door safely I turned around to see all of them. "Who are those people?" I looked at Laito cause he knows them. "They're famous YouTubers. Their YouTube names are Markiplier and Jacksepticeye." . "There's your answer." I said and walked pass them, but Laito grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my room. "Ow Laito what the hell!" He closed the door and glared at me. "What the fuck is your problem?!" . "What did you do to me?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" . "Tell me damn it!" He shook me and I looked at him scared. His eyes met mine and he looked at me with sympathy.

He let go of me and sat down on my bed. I sat next to him and talked to him. We talk to each other about our past and he understands me. I was thankful that he was.