Chapter 10: Slime prank!

Kitsuna POV

Let's say I ordered 3 boxes full of alien slimes. I was planning to prank on Yui and of course I have help. Reiji is willing to help if only we clean up the mess. Shu, Subaru, and Ayato are willing to help as well. We carried the boxes to the room and Subaru is holding a bucket that can fit all the slime. We then opened the box and pour all the slime in it. Laito is part of this cause we told him to distract Yui.

~2 hours later~

We then was finished and I told Subaru to set up a hidden cameras so we can record it, one at the hallway and one at her room. I the placed the bucket on top of Yui's door and it was opened a little. When we were done we all got out of the room to mine and connected the hidden camera to my room. "Alright Ayato signal your brother." Ayato nodded and shouted. "FEDORA MAN!!" We all looked at him. "Seriously?" . "What that's the signal that he wanted." He shrugged and I started to record. We saw Yui ran down the hallway and to her room. I moved to the camera in her room and Yui opened the door getting the slime dumped on her head. "AHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed. The brothers got out of my room and I grabbed my camera that was recording and followed them. We then saw Yui at the front of the door and I recorded her. "Get pranked biatch!" I shouted recording her. "You lit-Ahhh!" She then skipped and landed on her back. We all laugh including Reiji. "Well Yui looks like your gonna clean this mess." I said smirking. "No I'm not!" . "Yes you are."

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

She then stood up. "OH MY GOD ITS THE GOO MONSTER RUN!!" We all ran away from Yui laughing while she chases us. "I hate all of you!!" She shouted. We all laughed at her.