Chapter 7: PRIVACY! Pt 1

**this is A short one for Ayato but I'm gonna make it long for him next time**

Kitsuna POV

I was making a fan unboxing video until I made it to the last box which is medium that can fit a dress. "Before I open this thank you so much for the other gifts and I really love it. Now let's see about this one." I opened the box and my jaws drop from it. I slowly pulled the letter out and opened it reading the letter. "Please wear this outfit while recording or else." You said. "Well shit." You took the outfit to the bathroom to put it on. After 6 minutes you came out and show the camera what you were wearing.

 After 6 minutes you came out and show the camera what you were wearing

**Her outfit^^**

My door slammed open and looked to see Ayato. "OI! What are-" He stopped blushing 200x shades of red if that's possible and nose bleed a lot.

**how Ayato is^^**

**how Ayato is^^**

I covered myself. "CAN I HAVE SOME GODDAMN PRIVACY!! AND GET THE HELL OUT YOU PERVERT!!" I shouted and round house kick him out of my room while the camera was still rolling. He hit the wall making the brothers poke their heads out from their room seeing Ayato still blushing and nose bleeding a lot, but was unconscious. I slammed the door shut and locked it going back to my camera smiling. "Sorry about that. Thanks for watching and always remember 'once a gamer always a gamer' never forget that guys thank you so much love you!" I blew a kiss and stopped recording.

I changed back into my normal clothes and put the outfit under my bed and scratched my head. "Tomorrow is going to be hell for Ayato." I said smirking of what I was planning on for his punishment, but I have to explain Reiji about why I was yelling and why was Ayato at the floor...meaning I have to show him the video...fuck!