Chapter 11: Brothers past

Kitsuna POV

I was sleeping until I felt my pillow became hard. I woke up and saw that I was on the floor. I got up slowly and looked around my surroundings to see that I was outside the mansion, it was bright outside so figured it's day time. I stood up and looked around more until I heard laughter making me turn around and see the three triplets. They were chasing bats until then bats got away. "They're getting away! The bat I finally captured got away waaaaah!" Young Kanato cried. "Awww, don't cry Kanato-kun we'll find them." . "That's right! Stop being such a cry baby, ore-sama will catch them for you!" When Ayato was about to run he then got yanked by a purple haired woman. "Alright let's go Ayato-kun!" . "HEY! WAIT UP!!" . "Ayato!" He then turned around. "What are you doing out here! You should be studying!" The woman yelled. "But mother I always study! Why can't I play with my brothers!" He shouted then he got slapped. My eyes widen. "Don't you dare talk back to me! Do you know what happens if your do not win?" Ayato then looked down. "I won't be my mother's son and I'll be thrown to the lake and drown.." My eyes widen, but what he said. "Good. Now go inside and study this instant." I saw Ayato ran inside the mansion crying. "A-Ayato..." I mumbled.

I looked at the woman who was now sitting on the bench. Kanato ran up to her and I walked closer. "Mother!" . "Ahh. My little song bird, sing for mother." Kanato then nodded and started to sing a beautiful melody. I listened and smiled. Laito came as well and smiled. Everything went blurry and then I was now standing in front of another woman and Young Reiji that was reading the book. "Mother!" I looked behind me to see a young happy Shu. His so happy here and his holding an adorable puppy. "Mother, look what Edgar gave me." He showed the puppy to the woman and he looked at him with disgust. "Shu get rid of that thing this instant!" She shouted. "I can't I need to take care of it for Edgar." . "Shu, as the eldest son you must win the competition and right now you must get rid of that THING. Butler get rid of this THING right now." A butler then came up next to Shu and grabbed the puppy. Shu was fighting for the puppy with all his might. "No edgar told me to take care of him!" He shouted and then the butler win. He then took the puppy away and Shu looked at his mother angrily with tears. He then ran off inside the mansion crying. I looked at his mother with an angry expression. "Mother I'm done reading the book." Young Reiji said.

His mother didn't even looked at him and continued knitting. Reiji frowned and kept reading. "Reiji...Shu..." I mumbled and everything went blurry. I was then standing at a rose garden that is very familiar. I saw a young Subaru holding a silver dagger and looking up. I looked up as well and saw a woman that looks exactly like him staring at him with...hatred. She then turned and left. I looked at Subaru letting the dagger drop and he started crying. I walked up to him and touched his shoulder, but it went through. I guess they couldn't see or feel me. I then kneeled on his height and hugged him from behind. I pretended that I could hug him and I placed my head on his back like I was laying on it. "It's alright Subaru, I'm here." I whispered and looked up. I let go and he turned around looking for someone. I slowly cupped his face pretending to feel it and kiss his head. I looked at him and his eyes was closed like he felt it. I then let go and everything blurred. It was then placed on the woman from the beginning with a man. "Oh Richard you are so sweet." She said smiling. "My lovely Cordelia I always love your beautiful smile." The man named Richard said. "Oh Richard, that's so kind of you." I looked behind me to see Ayato staring at them. I walked up to him and kneel on his height. I slowly leaned against his ear and whispered. "Do not listen to her. She only wants power, she doesn't love you or your brothers." I stood up and looked at Ayato who was looking around. I leaned again and whispered. "Believe me. It will only make it worse for the future. All you have to do is fight back." I then stood back and Ayato looked around and then it stopped. I looked at the woman who was staring at me. I then smirked at her and everything went dark. I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. "It's just a dream.." I said. I then looked at knees to see that it was dirty. "I guess it's not." I said and got up getting ready for school.