Chapter 12: Tea testing

Kitsuna POV

I was reading my book until someone knocked on my door. I closed my book and got up to open the door. I opened my door to see Reiji. "Oh hello Reiji, need something?" I asked. "I would like to invite you for a tea if you don't mind." I smiled. "I don't mind at all. Please lead the way." I then followed him to his office/lab. "Please sit down, I'll get the tea ready." He then left me and I sat down on an arm chair. After a few minutes he then came back with a tray that has tea set on it. He then set it down on the table and pour tea in each cup. I watched him do it as well. "Here's your tea." He then handed the tea in front of me and I grabbed it. "Thank you." . "So if you don't mind, may I ask you some questions?" He said sipping his tea. "You may." I then looked at my tea to see that it was pure black and I sniffed it to notice that it's really funky. "So why did you hate your sister so much?" He asked me. I then set the tea down on the table and gave him a fake smile. "Sorry, but I think I'm not gonna drink that tea." He then raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?" . "Well first off the tea is pure black and I have never seen tea pure black unless there is something in it that can make it turn pure black. Second it's stinks, so either your trying to poison me or trying to make me drink Yui's blood." His eyes widen and soon recovered. "It's seems that you are smarter then your sister. I'll get another cup." He then stood up and grabbed my cup started to walk away. A few seconds later he put a new cup in front of me and poured tea and this time it's actually an original color.

"Anyways what was your question again?" I asked picking it up and smelling it to make sure it's not poisoned again which it isn't, but I won't drink it. "Why do you hate Yui so much?" He asked. I set the tea down and cleared my throat. "I hate her cause she is a spoiled brat, slut, and a dumb deplorable girl who can't even fight back." I said. "I see. Next question why aren't you drinking your tea?" He asked. "You might have put sleeping potion or sleeping powder in my tea so for that I won't drink it and I'm sorry to waste such tea." I said politely. "Wow you are smart. I did put sleeping potion in your tea, I must say I'm impressed." I shrugged. "I'm just cautious on things especially for a vampire who makes potions." He then smirked. "I must say you are an interesting person, but a little annoying." I shrugged. "So would you like an ACTUAL tea?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Not really, is there anymore questions?" He shrugged and a blink of an eye he was holding against the bookshelf. I just stared at him with no expression since I'm really fucking tired.

I sighed and tilted my neck to reveal my bare neck. "Could have just asked you know. Instead of just pinning me against the bookshelf." He looked at me shocked. "Why aren't you scared?" . "Cause I'm sick and tired of you and your brothers...except for Subaru." I said. "No get it over with. It helps me sleep anyways." He then let go of me and gave me a sincere smile. "Your an interesting person Kitsuna. You may leave." I yawned and walked away. "Fucking finally." I said and left his office/lab to my room. I entered the room and plop on the bed.

Reiji POV

"Fucking finally." She said and left my room. I chuckled. "Such an interesting deplorable woman. She's smarted then her sister." I said and sat down sighing. 'I want to get to know you soon Kitsuna...' I thought removing my glasses and closed my eyes. Dreaming of her and me watching our future children.

————————————————————————

What the fuck? Future children?!

Reiji: Language.

Isn't that too much?

Reiji:...yes it is to much...

Shu: ....

Ayato: ....

Laito: Damn didn't know Reiji would go that far.

Reiji: shut it.

Anyways thanks for reading.