-Love In A Life Of Sin-

Chapter 1

SHAWNS POV

"It's been 3 weeks Man. Where the fuck is my damn money?!" I said as I point my gun towards him

"Ok listen I get paid in two weeks time, I have a family to provide for and-"

"Fuck you and your family! I don't give a shit man! I have you 3 damn weeks and you still ain't got my money. You should know not to fuck with people in this kinda game"

"Look I'm sorry just please don't kill me! My fami-"

BANG!!

Niggas be talking to much. It's simple; I give you what you want, you pay for it. You don't pay, you die. I kicked his body behind a dumpster and put my gun back in my belt. I walked towards the end of the alleyway after takin everything that M, the guy I just shot, had on him. As I neared the dark empty main road, i noticed a woman standing at the end of alley facing me. The dim lamp light just about showed me her curved figure. I froze in my tracks for a second. I then ran up to her and made sure no-one could see us before I grabbed her and pulled her into the darkness of the alleyway.

I will shoot people. I sell drugs. I rob people. I beat people up. But never EVER will I lay a hand on a woman. In the few years my father was around he made that clear. Although I would never had hurt her, I had my arm across her collar bones holding her firmly to the wall and my gun pointed to her.

"How much of that did you see" I asked her assertively. I couldn't see much but a weak light source showed me her brown eyes and cute facial features. Not to mention our bodies where pressed firmly against together so I could feel every curve on her body. She gulped and her breathing hitched a little. She looked scared, like she was going to burst into tears. For some reason, I couldn't find it in me to play bad cop with her. Something about the way her lip was trembling every time she we made eye contact, something about her eyes filled will devastation, anger and feAr, something about the urge to press my lips on her and hold her waist and tell her it was all going to be okay, made me realise I had no intention f making this beautiful woman uncomfortable.

Slowly I let go of her. Being the naive maybe 21-22 year old she is, she took her chance and tried to run away. However she wasn't quick enough and I grabbed her waist and threw her over my shoulder
"Scream and I will hurt you" I lied and I threw her in the front Of my van and locked the doors

"What's your name?" I asked as I looked at her nervous face. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and she looked as if she was about to die.

"B-b-Beyon-c-cé" she stuttered through tears and a chocked up throat.

"How old are you?" I asked a little gentler but still stern enough to let her know not to fuck around.

"Nine-t-teen" only 3 years age difference.

"Ok, well how much of that did you see?" She seemed to calm her nerves as my tome softened.

"A-a-ll of itt" she said as she hung her head down. "But I won't tell anyone I promise just please let me go I can't die I'm too young!" She said as she looked at me for the first time. Why was I giving in to her? I'm have never felt this way towards anyone! Normally I see women as a way to give me pleasure. But Beyoncé was different.

"*sigh* ok beyonce I'm not gonna hurt you. But you understand I can't let you just go right" I said as she let out a whimper and a few more tears "in fact, I am meant to kill you or make you join me." She looked back into my eyes. I let out a deep sigh and put my seatbelt on and she did the same

"Where you live ma?"

***
BEYS POV

We pulled up to my house and we both undid our seatbelts. The whole car journey was comfortable and we learnt a lot about eachother. Not that it mattered, we weren't on to see eachother again. But he was such a gentleman, and LAWD was he fine. He smelt like a mix of weed and cologne and quite frankly he was perfect. Wait, what the fuck am I saying?! I just saw him kill a man, who is probably not the first he's killed . I couldn't be falling for him. This ain't no movie type shit. He was just cool, you know? The type of guy you would sneak out of your house to meet up with. The type of guy you wouldn't dare tell your parents about.

He got out of the car and walked around to my door and opened it for me, holding my hand and helping me out. He was holding my back protectively and looking around cautiously as if someone was watching us or sumn. Suddenly there was a shout "THERE HE IS!" That's when gunshots started firing. He grabbed my waist and pulled me behind a brick wall in my front garden.

"Shawn what's going on?!" I yelled at him

"A rival gang!" He yelled back firing some shots. "Ok on three I want you to run to the front door. Imma be right behind you. Just get in as soon as you can."

"What about you?!" I asked.

"I'll be fine." A few more shots were fired. "Ok on, 3..2..1 GO!!"

He stood up and fired at the 4 guys in balaclavas behind a big black van. I was opening the door as they started running towards us. Shawn stood infront of me and shot them all. Their bodies fell to the ground and my door finally opened. I look at shawn who was holding his shoulder with his hand dropping with blood. My eyes widened and I grabbed him and dragged him into my house and sat him on the sofa. He was losing ALOT of blood and he looked like he was slipping in and out of conciousness.

So a nighttime walk turns Into witnessing a crime and having a Drug Dealer half dead on my couch.

I am so glad I live alone.

****
New story y'all! Hope you like it. Let me know what you think.
Vote+comment
-surfboartstyles