Chapter17

BEYS POV

The pink comb glided swiftly through my hair as the sound of myself humming filled my ears. I admired my irresistible figure in my vanity mirror for a second while I wore nothing but underwear and a bra. Shawn was still sleep so I just sat on the couch watching the news. I watched the old white news reporter talking about shawn and I and how everyone is still looking for us far and wide. I was no longer phased when I heard about shawn or myself on the news. Shawn has held the FBI's most wanted spot for years but I just got in at 7th. Pretty good debut if you ask me.

Not only was Shawn FBI's most wanted, but he was also Americas most wanted. This only made it more dangerous for me to be with him. He warned me about all of this, the police, the drugs, the murders. I wasn't worried about that because I know if I go down I will always have shawn with me. What I never anticipated was being in a position where Shawn WAS the enemy.

After last night I am bruised up physically and mentally. I put so much trust and faith into that man and he failed me. Disappointed me. I was never scared of my boyfriend before that night, but now and probably till the day I die, I am scared. Just because i know he has it in him.

He apologised so many times and he was so sincere. The reality of it is, shawn is the love of my life and I can't stay mad at him. I definitely can't lose him; he's all I've got.

Suddenly my thoughts were broken when Shawn kissed my cheek. I flinched as I felt his warmth on me, but the love overcame the fear and sadness. He jumped over the couch and sat next to me, throwing his arms around me.

"Good morning." I said stroking his head. He even smells amazing in the morning.

"Good morning beautiful." He buried his face in my neck and kissed up it until he got to my jaw. He carried on kissing allowed me until He stopped at the big purple bruises on my face. The look of guilt and sorrow on my baby's face said it all. He sighed and dragged his thumb over the bruises as he stared into my eyes.

"Did I do this to you babe?" He whispered looking back at the marks. I nodded causing him to shake his head looking back at me. "Punch me."

"What?"

"Punch me. Slap me. Hurt me. Bop me square in the face."

"No! Shawn you're talking crazy." I put my hand on his cheek.

"No bey I deserve it! I disrespected you and I did the one thing I promised myself I would never do; hit a female. I don't deserve you or anything you give to me Beyoncé."

"I have already forgiven you though! Shawn as long as you don't do it again-" he cut me off by pressing his lips on mine.

"I am so sorry." Our foreheads rested on eachother while we spoke.

"Can we please change the subject babe? It's 8:57 and this Liam guy is meant to be meeting you downstairs at 9. We should get going."

"Alright. Throw on your clothes and then we can get going. You know we are leaving here as soon as Liam hands us the keys right? " I nodded and tried to get up but shawn held me down to kiss me again. "I love you"

"I love you too." With that I got up and went to go get dressed.

***

SHAWNS POV

I held tight on to Beyoncé's hand as the light blue Cadillac drove into the motel. Out stepped a tall Brazilian Liam with a blunt in his hand. He threw me the keys and handed me the blunt when he reached us. I took a spiff and Beyoncé came closer to me.

"Liam, this my girl Beyoncé. Bey, this is my friend Liam." He chucked his head at her and she smiled back.

"Aight it's all yours bruh. Everything you need is in the trunk and the house keys are in the glove compartment. You want the ambulance.." Liam slid his finger across his neck and I nodded. Bey and I had already taken everything we needed from there anyway. "Aight I'll see you round man. Take care lil mama." We shook hands and he kissed beys hand before we both got into our rides. Once we were on the road, I reached into the back and got an already rolled blunt. I put it in between my teeth and poked beys thigh.

"Light it for me please." She took out the lighter and did as I asked.

"So where exactly are we going Shawn?"

"Liam has a place a while away from here." I put my hand on her thigh and leaned over to we and started kissing her neck. "It has a kitchen, and a bathroom, central heating... A bed" she giggled and pushed me away.

"My three favourite places to get some. Mmmm."

"You're a freak, you know that?"

"Only for you daddy.." this time bey kissed my cheek and rubbed my earlobe. I know exactly what earlobe rubbin' means.

"Alright alright enough of that now." She ignored me and carried on sucking on my neck. "Shit.. Bey stop I'm driving." She giggled at my moans and ignored my order.

It was when she slid her hand into my boxers that I pulled off the high way and pulled into a deserted car park. As soon we pulled to a stop, bey climbed over and sat on my lap.

Our tongues intertwined as the clothes started flying off. When she was fully naked, she pulled my manhood out of my pants and rubbed it.

BEYS POV

Shawn pushed his face Into my cleavage causing me to throw head back. I carried on using my hands to do him as he continued circling his tongue all over me. I grew tired of playing so I got my grip on the ground and hovered over the top of his dick. I pushed the tip in and bit my lip. Car sex was a first, but it was definitely good and I didn't want it to end.

I release my feet from the ground and fell onto him so that all of him was pushed into me. I screamed in pleasure and hopped up and down on it. The car started jumping as the window steamed up. I was too busy hollering all types of shit to concentrate on that.

Suddenly shawn picked me up and we climbed in the back of the car and he gently laid me down while still in me. Our lips locked and he slowly pushed into me. Our lips disconnected and we stared into each others eyes. We just transitioned from fucking to love making. I will never know which I prefere.

I grabbed the back of Shawns head and pulled him to my face to kiss him again. He thrusted into me two more times and then I started to feel him growing inside of me which could have only meant one thing.

Shawn quickly pulled out and without him knowing anything I pushed him on the seat and got in my knees. I put my hands on his thighs for grip while he held my hair. My tongue slid up and down PopPop until I was satisfied I had him where I wanted him. Again without warning I put his whole piece into my mouth and use my tongue to flick it against the roof of my mouth which was when it all came out. I swallowed all of it and sat on the chair next to him.

When the two of us had caught our breath, Shawn turned to look at me and put his hand around my waist. He pulled me down and went on all fours on top of me. I was still naked and fully ready for round two, but it was like 2am and my baby looked tired. He kissed me hard and smiled against my lips as my legs wrapped around his waist. Our lips smacked as we pulled away.

"I'm in love with you." Shawn whispered as he bit my earlobe. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No baby I'm fine. Could you just pass me my underwear?" He grabbed it but held I behind his back.

"Do you really need these?" He whined.

"Yes! I'm tired and I'm about to go to sleep." He sucked his teeth but slid my panties up my thighs and all the way up. "Now my bra please."

"Noooooo!" I rolled my eyes.

"Ok fine then. No bra. Kiss me goodnight now please." He pressed his big soft lips onto me and bit my lip as he released. He then started to climb back in to the front so before he could I grabbed his belt and pulled him back.

"Baby if we want to get to the house by morning I need to keep driving!"

"I don't care. Stay and sing to me and cuddle me." He sighed and sat on the seat normally. Then Shawn held me like a baby and sung me our song while he played with my hair. Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt him kiss me like I was the only woman in the world.

"Goodnight Princess." He whispered against my skin and I couldn't help but smile.

***

Sorry this chapter so bad omg

Anyway goodnight my loves.

-ss