Chapter10

SOLANGES POV

After calling Shawn, I went and his in the bathroom and locked the door. When I got involved with Chris, he promised nothing like this would ever happen. I never told anyone about us, not even Bey or Mama. Mostly because I was afraid they would find out that he is 20 and in a gang. Sometimes I ask myself why I haven't left him yet, but then I think about all the promises he has kept and the amount of love I have for him and in the end I just end up running back to him. I love him, but at the same time, I wish we never met. Because now I am in my house, with 20 guys in blue bandanas with guns standing on my lawn threatening to kill me if I don't turn myself in. I decided to call Chris, who answered on the 4th ring.

"Solange? Baby are you okay? I'm like just around the corner"

"Yeah I'm fine. But imma need you to get your friends away from my house! What do they even want from me? I thought they didn't know about us."

"They didn't. They know that your sister is coincidentally in a relationship with the leader of our rival gang. They are planning on kidnapping you and Beyoncé to use as leverage against Shawn. Listen solo I'm at your back door, come open up."

I ran downstairs and quietly let Chris in. He gave me a quick hug and kiss and made sure I was okay.

CHRIS POV

I didn't know what to do. The boys where talking about breaking in at any moment and I have absolutely no control over what they do because I am too low in the rank to do shit. There is no way in hell I'm letting them touch my girl.

Solange needs to face the facts about her sister. The two of them have guys that can't stand each other and, from what I hear, Beyoncé is thinking about being SHAWNS little partner in crime. This could tear their relationship apart. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Who is that bae?" I asked her. She gave me a worried look and walked over to the back door. When she opened it, my stomach dropped to my ass. The infamous thug lord, Shawn Corey Carter, was here in front of my very eyes. They say that only the boss has seen him. Only people who are asking for death or sex go anywhere near Carter. He walked slowly towards solange and looked around the room, as he slid bomber jacket to the back of his gun. His eyes met mine and he gave Solange a confused look.

"Why is he in here Solange?"

SHAWNS POV

I don't know Solange. Like literally I ain't know shit about her. But this nigga is in defjam and Solange is my lady's sister. Regardless of how or how much I know her ain't nobody letting this nigga be in here with her.

"Um.. I.."

"I'm her boyfriend." I paused for a moment to think. What the fuck do I do now? This is about to get complicated.

"Solange... I can protect you, come with me."

"No I'm staying here with Chris!"

"Do you hear that out there!? They are going to break your door down and kidnap you and this nigga prolly finna stand and watch. Let me take you to Beyoncé!" She looked at me and then back at Chris. She took a deep breath out and walked towards me. I gave her a half thankful smile type of thing and we turned around to leave back out the way we came.

"Solange if you leave with him I will tell them where you're going." Solange spun around and gave him a mean 'you fucking wouldn't' look.

"Chris, please! You said it yourself, they want to kidnap me! Why wouldn't you want me to get out of here?"

"BECAUSE IF YOU LEAVE THEY WILL KICK ME OUT! IF THEY FIND OUT I LET YOU GO THEY WILL NEVER RESPECT ME!"

"CHRIS ARE YOU FUCKING 5 YEARS OLD?! YOU WOULD RATHER ME BE KIDNAPPED THAN LOSE YOUR GANG? you're an asshole. C'mon Shawn." Chris was standing there like the fool he just made of himself. I slightly chuckled at the fact that solange was so much like bey.