Chapter29-A long day.

JAYS POV

They took my Baby. They took my fucking baby out of her daycare. For what?! These niggas still convinced that I did something with their pack leader. That old ass man, the fuck am I benefiting from kidnapping his worthless ass? Shit, I got bigger things to be worried about.

Jada called and said that wen she went to pick Aaliyah up from daycare, they told her that she had already been picked up by her uncle. When she asked her to describe this 'uncle', she said he was wearing a blue bandana. At least I think that's what Jada said. The poor thing was crying so damn hard, I could barely understand what she was saying.

Right now, Beyoncé and I were pulling up to the daycare where Jada was standing outside, crying and waiting for us. I barely stopped the car before bey opened the door and ran over to Jada.

I trailed behind her, putting my black hood up over my red SnapBack. At the moment there was really not a lot I could do. I had 200 hundred men out there looking for her already. Half of which were risking their lives snooping around on Blue Turf.

When I reached my baby mama and Girlfriend they were still hugging and Jada was crying her eyes out into Beyoncé's shoulder. When she saw me she gave me a deadly look.

"Jada..I.. I.." I felt like I owed her some sort of apology. It was technically my fault for being irresponsible and letting them even find out that I have a family. Jada let go of bey and came and stood infront of me, staring at me for a minute. Suddenly, she grabbed me, and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Shawn! I'm so sorry!" She cried into my shirt. I clenched my jaw and put my hands on the back of her head and her back.

"It's not your fault Jada, it's not your fault. We have people looking for her okay, she's going to be fine." She pulled away from me and nodded. Bey then took her by the hand and walked her to her car, where they sat and talked for a while.

I was talking to the woman at the daycare, she was describing the guy who took her. The way she described him, vaguely resembled somebody I feel like I have met before. But who? She said he was young, tall and fairly slim, ligtskinned with light brown eyes, very short stubble, and a small-ish round head. She said he was quite attractive, and he was dressed in black jeans, a blue and black Adidas hoodie and of course, a blue bandana tied around his forehead. Since this was not lighting any new flames, I politely thanked her and walked back outside, and to Jadas car where her and Bey were talking.

"You find out anything new baby?" Bey asked rubbing my arm.

"Nah. Just that the guy was young and lightskinned. I'm about to go and-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Sorry, I gotta get this. Jada, go home. I got this. I'm going to get her back, okay?"

"Call me when you learn anything new?" I nodded and stepped away to take the phone call.

S: Hello good afternoon.

T: Hello Shawn. It's Tina, Beyoncé's Mom. Solange isn't picking up her phone and i need to speak with her.

S: um....I'm afraid you've lost me ma'am.

T: Can you put solange on the phone please?

S: Miss Tina, Solange isn't here..

T: what?! If you're lying to me boy...

S: Ma'am, I would not lie to you about something like this. What is going on?!

T: Solange told me she had arranged to go and see y'all for a week or so, so I gave her some money and told her to find a way there. Sh-she called me early this morning to say she had made it safely to you and bey!