Chapter 2

JAYS POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. As I sat up, I felt a piercing pain in my shoulder and I winced. I grabbed my shoulder to see that I had stitches an a Bandage wrapped around it. I then remembered everything.

I was in a white tank and saggy jeans and my gold chain. I sat up and ran my hands across my head. I got up and followed the smell of bacon to the kitchen, were I saw beyonce. The girl from yesterday. She turned to me and awkwardly smiled.

"Good morning." She said as she continued served up two plates.

"Hey. Listen I'm really sorry about last night. I should have known they were following us." I said truthfully.

"Uh it's ok. I made you some food." She pointed at the food. She grabbed her plate and walked into the room I was just in. "So how's your shoulder?" She said trying to make conversation. We didn't really know eachother and I guess I did nearly get her killed so I could see why she was uncomfortable. Not to mention the fact there was 4 dead bodies on her lawn.

Shit.

I jumped up leaving beyonce confused and I opened the front door. There lay the bodies of the men I had shot. I needed to get rid of these before people noticed. I ran back into the front room where beyonce was and called my boy mike to come help me out. After I got off te phone with him I turned to beyonce. I knew this would be the last time I see her and I was wondering whether or not to ask for her number or something. Then again, if we did end up becoming something, it's too dangerous to care about people in my game. They will use it against you.

"Uhm ok well beyonce thank you for having me. Yaknow. Stitching me up and stuff. I appreciate it. I will have the bodies off your lawn In 5." I said flashing her a smile. She looked somewhat disappointed.

"Ok uh thanks."

"Oh and please don't mention anything you saw to ANYONE beyonce. Because then I will have to kill them."

"You got it." She said awkwardly.

BEYS POV

The doorbell rang and that was the sign that this would be the last time I see shawn. I Was actually kinda upset because I wanted to get to know him. I walked over to the door and there stood a tall muscly guy looking thugged out. He wasn't anywhere near as good looking as shawn. Shawn came over to the door and gave the guy a dap.

"Yo man I see what you got going on here you was up all night with this fine peice of ass. How much you charge lil mama?" He said coming closer to me licking his lips. Shawns face filled with rage and he stood in front of me.

"Hey back the fuck up nigga she's off limits." He semi yelled. Off limits?

"Fuck you man I can fuck whatever hoes I want." I frowned and mean mugged him as shawn continued to hold me away from the guy.

"She is not a hoe and you could never get anyone as good as beyonce so back up." He spat. I can't even believe this.

"Ok well whatever man. I already put the bodies in the trunk so let's get outta here." He walked back to the car he came out of leaving me and shawn alone together.

"Ok well um- I guess this is goodbye. Thanks again for everything" he said in his sexy Brooklyn accent as he scratched his neck.

"Yeah. Listen shawn, uhm, stay safe okay?" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"*chuckle* I can't do that ma. But you take care of yoself. And hit me up if you need me." He said sweetly. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and held me in a tight embrace briefly. That was very unexpected but I definitely liked it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his chest inhaling his cologne.

"Wait how can talk to you if I don't know your number." He didn't say anything, he just winked and and walked away. He got into van with his douchebag friend and they drove off.

I sat on the sofa and let my thoughts roam my mind. I could still smell his cologne.

I couldn't stop thinking about how he called me ma. How protective he was of me when his friend was hitting on me. I mean c'mon, he said I was 'off limits'. For a thug, he was a real gentleman. But I can't fall for him. Guys like that end up dragging you deep into shit you can't get out of. I would only end up getting hurt. I mean I don't even know this guy. I can't be in love.

SHAWNS POV

I sat in my room stackin my money. I could not stop thinking about beyonce. I remember last night fully now. I was shot in the shoulder and she helped me out. Then she even let me stay at her crib. When I hugged her a slipped my number in her back pocket in the hope she would find it and call me.

I shouldn't be getting involved with her. I mean the poor kid is only 19. I was meant to kill her as soon as she told me she saw me kill that guy, not take her home and fall in love with her.

What the fuck am I talking about love. I ain't never been in love. I am a mothafuckin drug dealer. But something about this beyonce chick makes me wanna get outta the game.

Ah who am I kidding. Ain't nobody quitting anytime soon. I'm too good baby. I could imagine beyonce being my little sidekick though. You know, Bonnie and Clyde type shit. I could never get her into the game though. That's just selfish and if sum happens to her how would I forgive myself? I mean I don't even know this girl. I can't be in love.

BEY&JAY

"But Why does something so wrong, feel so right?"