Chapter19-My Job

JAYS POV

My alarm went off at 3:30 and my eyes lazily opened. I think bey lowkey still doesn't want me to leave because she had her grip so tight on my thumb, like a newborn baby. I carefully took my arm away from her and unravelled her fingers from my thumb, then crept away from her slowly, making sure not to wake her up. Suddenly she started rolling over so I quickly put a pillow vertically where I would be laying. She slung her legs over it and nuzzled her face into the sheet. Damn.. I really wish I didn't have to go. I would cuddle the shit out of my woman right now. I sighed and stood watching her sleep peacefully, until she started singing in her sleep. At first I couldn't understand a word of what her ass was saying, but I soon realised she was singing our song, "through the dark". She always does this. It actually gets on my nerves because she sings so loud, and it's not like she has a bad voice because her voice is amazing, but when I'm sleep I don't want to be woken up, ya dig?

Anyway, the sigh I had breathed out earlier had done a U-turn to confront me on my death breath. I went into the bathroom to handle my hygienic needs.

Once I had showered and brushed my teeth, I brushed my hair and walked back into the bedroom. I yanked a black long sleeved shirt and black jeans out of my closet. After putting those on, I put on my yeezys and my red bandana of course, sprayed some cologne and tiptoed back over to bey.

I tapped her on the shoulder and leaned over her.

"Bey.." She didn't wake up so I started kissing her face and neck. Still she stayed sleep.

"Baby?"

"Babe?"

"Princess?" I called again and again, kind of not wanting her to answer so I could do what I planned to do next. I smirked and crawled underneath the covers. Grabbing both her thighs, I separated them and began to kiss and lick my way up to her cat. Finally I got there and and pulled down her black thong, revealing the prize. After throwing her panties on the floor, I immediately dug in.

I moved my tongue around in circles and looked up at bey who was moaning and groaning but still sleeping. It was only when I started to tongue fuck her that her eyes opened and she quickly grabbed my head. I tongue kissed her second pair of lips and even nibbled ever so slightly.

"Sh-shawwwnn oh my gooddddddd" I hummed, causing my lips to vibrate on her, driving her insane. I finished up by sticking my tongue back in and bey started trying to push my head away, but clenched her thighs around my head and rubbed her heel down my back.

"B-b-ba baby"

"Cum for me baby" 6 seconds of vigorous eating later, Beyoncé orgasmed and it went all over my face and my shirt. Great, now I got to change it.

I slid up to beys tired body and rolled off the bed heAding towards my closet for another shirt. Bey looked at me in confusion. Just woke up confusion though, she'll understand when her brain wakes up.

"I gotta go now baby.." I said. I pulled my shirt off and threw it in the dirty laundry basket. Then I got out a white vest, and slid that on. on my bomber jacket went and over I walked back to bey. I put a hand either side of her big smiley head. She put her hands on the back of my neck and pulled me down to her face. She stared into me and only broke the gaze when her eyes shut for a kiss.

"I gotta go.." I repeated but she stayed giving me that 'let's do it now' look. Suddenly she wrapped her leg around my back and pulled me onto the bed next to her. She quickly sat her naked self on me and started graining on my wood.

"Just lemme ride him real quick baby." Bey kissed my neck and sucked on my earlobe, she knows what that does to me.

"Mmmm... I gotta go ma. Later I promise" her lips came back to mine and she started tonguing me down. Shit, I love it when she takes control. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed them.