Chapter 1

Alright, next chapter!! Again, might be a while until the next one but hopefully that won't last long!!

Enjoy!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

   *One year later...*

   I sighed in relief when finally escaping into hyperspace with the crate in the cargo bay. Vizago really needs to up his game when describing that the cargo might be in a heavily guarded faculty. Instead he gave me coordinates and wished me good luck.

   Such a Vizago move. Well, at least I got the crate, get some money and escaped unharmed.

My eyes landed on the small machine. I learned that it was called a comm link and it's used to communicate with other comms that are linked to it. It also has a tracking device in it but the problem was I don't exactly know how to use it.

   I wasn't much of a mechanic. With ships: yes, but a comm link: no. For some reason, a comm link is harder to fix than replacing a fuel tank. I didn't know if it was because the comm link was smaller or that some parts in it are foreign or that I barely know a thing about them.

   I fiddled with the communications device in my hands while laying back in the chair. This small machine was the only thing that could find my family. Find who I used to be and should be today. It was a difficult matter after a year of pity, theft and delivering ransom to low-life's such as Vizago. Yet, that's how I lived my life now on this empty and lonely ship.

A pang stabbed at my heart. I wasn't sure why but I have recently been depressed. Why am I sad? I got a ship and traveling like I always wanted to do while rebelling against the Empire. Shouldn't I be happy for fulfilling my dream and reaching a goal? Yet, a piece still needed to fill the emptiness that needed to make the ship whole. To make me whole.

A beeping brought me out of thought as I began to exit hyperspace. The blue hue soon vanished to reveal a plant. My home planet, Lothal. Even from space it still looks like the dry world that I've come to know. At least it was nothing like Tatooine. Then I would be picking sand out of my googles constantly.

I entered Lothal's atmosphere and landed it near a point where Vizago trades credits for goods. He was a scoundrel and a huge dimwit but has been my source of jobs to hurt the Empire a little day by day. Besides we both have some things in common like our hate for the Empire and need for some things. Like credits.

I placed the comm link on my belt then went to the cargo bay to deliver the crate of goods. My finger pressed the levitation button, making the crate hover off the ground. I opened the ramp and soon was pushing the crate in the direction of the trading point of the Broken Horn.

In a matter of minutes, I arrived at Vizago's camp where the old Devaronian criminal stood and ordered around his droids. My face went neutral when approaching him.

Vizago soon spotted me and smiled deviously.

"Well, if it isn't my best trading partner," he bellowed.

I raised an eyebrow, not impressed. He calls me his 'partner' to flatter me. In reality, he probably sees me as a tool that works to give him what he needs to get money.

"I got your weapons. Now where's my money?" I asked, crossing my arms sassily.

Vizago laughed and patted me on the shoulder. "You are my favorite out of the others I work with. You know how to do business like a fierce fire." I slapped his hand away and held out my hand for the credits.

A droid walked over with a crate of credits. Vizago grabbed a handful of credits and began to give me the amount he promised. Then paused halfway and played with the others in his hands.

"Keep going," I motivated.

"Oh, I could...or give you some information that a little birdie told me you were looking for instead," he reasoned. I began to consider this for a moment. What could he possibly know what I'm looking for? I wasn't looking for anything so what could he possibly have that I need.

"What information would that be?" I asked, putting the credits into a pouch and hung it to my belt.

"Your comm link. I heard it needed some fixing to track down someone," he said. My eyes widen. How could he know that? I never told another soul about that information and who was the birdie?

"Who told you I was looking for someone?" I asked.

"Sorry, I was told not to tell but I don't even know either. They were wearing a cloak when we talked," he explained. I narrowed my eyes at Vizago. This had to be some kind of trick or trap. With every passing second, I was getting lured in more and more to the bait. I sighed making my final decision.

   "What's the info?" I asked, regretting every moment.

   Vizago smirked then called one of his droids over. The droid came and waited for a command. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

   "May I see your comm link?" He asked. I hesitated before taking it into my grasp and handing it over. Vizago was many things but cruel wasn't one. He would do anything to keep whatever credits he could by giving information instead. Even help me find Specter 3.

   The criminal handed the comm link to his droid and it linked itself to the device.

   "Now, who are you looking for and we can connect the frequency to past communication on this device," Vizago said.

   "Specter 3," I answered, reluctantly. I watched as the droid made a few noises as it scanned through the data of past records. Could this be it? Could I actually find my family? My lekku twitched in excitement and nervousness.

   After awhile, the droid beeped and said, "Match." I could feel my lips stay in a straight line but my mind raced at the thought of finding my parents and possibly siblings.

   A disc popped out of the droids placeholder and Vizago grabbed it and the comm link. He handed both to me with his charming smile. I looked at the two objects in my hand before staring at Vizago with confusion. He's being a little to nice than usual and it frightened me. There had to be a catch.

   "Now that I did that for you, you owe me," he said, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes and sighed in annoyance. It was to good to be true.

   "You said that I could trade my half of the credits for the information!" I retorted, angrily. He rolled his eyes.

   "Relax, it's not even a big job and I'll pay you the rest of the stack if you do it and succeed," he said, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. I thought it over until finally sighing.

"Fine, what do you want me to steal?" I asked, very annoyed. He smiled again which really annoyed me more.

"I noticed where you were going and while there, you could bring me back this piece of art," Vizago said, pulling out a hologram picture of some sort of cylinder with some design on it. There was a button on the side and a opening on the top end.

"What is that? Some sort of flashlight?" I asked, curiously.

"In a way, it can be," he answered.

Knowing how Vizago was like and how he looks right now, I though otherwise that this was more than he was letting on. It wasn't a very good explanation but I take what I can get.

I sighed, "Fine. I'll tell you if I obtained it or not when I get the chance."

I turned around and began to walk towards the direction of the ship. In the distance, I could hear Vizago say, "Nice doing business and good luck my young friend."

I rolled my eyes as the Lothal sun set on another day of hard work. For now, I need to rest so I can be at my best when doing these two missions.

   Once back, I went to bed with racing thoughts and images of what my family would look like.

   I couldn't wait to see my parents and possible siblings! A smile formed on my face as I drifted into a deep slumber.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁