- o n e -

3 years ago

3 years ago...

"Jiho, babe wake up please? Please don't do this to me." I cried, crawling closer to her. My whole body felt so heavy but I put up all the strength I have left just to reach for her.

My heart fell to pieces at the sight of her. Blood blood dripping slowly from her forehead.

When I finally reached her, I felt relief to feel her breathing.

"Jiho, wake up please." I carefully tap her cheeks hoping she would open her eyes.

"Tae?" Her arm nodge a bit the she finally open her eyes slowly.

"I'm here. Hang on babe. Help will come." My tears start to form in my eyes. I reached for her hand and grabbed tightly. She looked straight in to my eyes as her tears also started to form.

"I-I know I won't be able to make it. But you will" she muttered half whispering now.

"No. We are gonna make it out alive so hang on, okay?" I tried to think positive.

I should not have planned to taker her here.

She weakly lift her hand and reach for my face, gently caressing my cheek with her fingers.

"You're so beautiful Taehyung." She said then suddenly, her hand dropped on the ground.

Her lifeless eyes staring back at mine.

I screamed her name in agony, over and over and until everything turned pitch black.

Present...

"Sajang-nim, your father wants to talk to you. He's on line one" My secretary says standing beside my table.

"Tell him I'm in a meeting." I looked outside of the window.

"But he insists on talking to you about your-"

"I'm not interested in some women he wants to do business with." I nonchalantly answered.

"Sajang-nim, please answer the phone? He threatened to remove me from my position if he's not able to talk to you." She pleaded.

My father still owns the company even if he appointed me as president.

He's one of the biggest business tycoon's here in South Korea and is currenly building an empire.

And today, we wants to formally tie a partnership with his best buddy who's also a tycoon by marrying me off to his daughter.

He has his ways of manipulating people around him to get what he wants. Including me, his only son.

And 3 years ago was not an accident. Just so I will look his way and do what he bids.

I walk towards my table and hit the speaker button and answer his call.

"Aboji" I answered.

"How dare you keep me waiting."  Grumpily answer. He's always mad when he sees me tho he doesn't have any choice. I'm his only son.