- e i g h t e e n -

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

Chaeyoung looked especially lovely today. She's always been beautiful but her eyes now glistened with happiness.

I also feel so overwhelmed. Overjoyed to be exact.

I looked from my camera's viewfinder and take candid shots of her while she walked over the shore.

I've never taken Jiho anywhere like this. We've never had a vacation together. We just have meals outside and hang around at her parents' house.

Before I confessed to Chaeyoung, I decided I'll make her happy. All the things I failed to do for Jiho, I promised I'll make it right for Chaeyoung.

Since I know now how it feels like when I'm robbed of time for Jiho. I should've done everything and make her feel loved and secured when I had the chance.

I won't fail with Chaeyoung. I'll make her happy like she does to me.

"Tae, I will seriously throw that cam in the water if you won't join me." She threatened with a smile on her face. She walks backwards on the shoreline.

She was wearing a ripped high-waisted shorts partnered with a large white shirt. Her hair's tied on half pigtails. Simple outfit but looked beautiful on her.

I put the cam inside her sling bag which I'm carrying then dropped it on the sand where the water can't reach.

"Join you? We're not even prepared for a swim." I walk towards her.

"So? It doesn't mean we can't play. Are you afraid to get wet?"

"Tsss. Not afraid of anything."

"Really." I saw her lifted her feet a bit from the water.

"Wait. Wait!" I exclaimed while I put my hands up in front of me.

"You're not afraid right?" Then she quickly kicked, splashing the water on me.

I breathe in as my nostrils open wider as I grimaced playfully at her. "You'll regret that."

I ran to her then grab her waist, lifted her and carried her my shoulder. Her legs and feet struggled while hitting my back with her hands.

"Yah! Put me down Taehyungie!" She exclaimed then giggled. I walk towards deeper waters until the water reached my hip. I threw her immediately then laughed out loud.

When she emerged, she quickly grabbed my shirt and pulled me in to the water with her.

We didn't swim but we played in the water, dragging each other down and playing tag.

After a while of playing, she grew hungry. When we withdrew from the water, I noticed that some guys were giving dirty looks at her as she walks from the shore.