- f o u r -

Park fucking Jimin

Park fucking Jimin.

He's the son of a multi-millonaire tycoon who's business were not only in North and South Korea, but also overseas.

I know who he is. He's my childhood friend. No, he's no longer my friend. He's fucking arrogant. I don't know where he get that since his parents and brother were very approachable.

I actually look up to his brother. I mean, figuratively and literally. Park Chanyeol hyung is very down to earth and his sense of humor is above average. No wonder he's been made their heir.

I can understand if she likes Chanyeol hyung, I would back out if it was him but Park fucking Jimin?

I immediately scowled when I heard her say his name. Park fucking Jimin. His middle name for me will stay fucking forever.

"Taehyung? What's wrong?" She asked.

Our food suddenly arrived before I got to answer.

"What do you like about that guy?" I asked. I feel irritated that my tone have change but she didn't notice it as she looked like she was dreaming.

"Well first of all he's so dreamy, I could stare at him all day, and those luscious lips? oh migosh!", she narrated. She wasn't finished tho. She continued to tell me all she loved about him but I'm not hearing any.

I took a sip of my coffee and scratch Haru's head while I just stare at her. Her face brightened up just by talking about him.

"Have you met her brother?" I cut her off.

"Yes. Chanyeol oppa. Why do you ask?" She asked while she took the fork and slice a tiny piece of cake.

"Why didn't you like him instead?" I asked. I can't understand why she liked Jimin at all.

"Hmm, oppa is nice and handsome but I just see him as an older brother. And besides, he's got a girlfriend." She answered. She took a bite of the cake she sliced.

Ah. Yes, I forgot about her. Actress Bae Joohyun.

"Anyway, about Jimin, he's" she continued. I already lost my hearing after she said his name.

I rolled my eyes and sip my coffee again. I should have not asked. I started day dreaming about using my camera again. About going on vacation away from all this stress.

"Taehyung. Taehyung?" She called snapping her fingers in fron of my face.

"You're not listening to me." She whined. She pouted with her lower lip protruded.

This side of her is cute. Her cheeks tho.

My hand automatically reach for her face and poke her cheek with my index finger.

"Oh, sorry." I apologized and look away going back to holding the cup in front of me.

What the hell was I doing?

When I look back at her again, she was kind of blushing.

"Jimin does that a lot." She said and smiled.

Fuck.

"You'll not be seeing him anymore." I commanded.

"Huh? Why not?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"First, you're my fiancé. You can't just go and meet another guy aside from me. Second, we may not be famous but soon our engagement will be announced to the public. I am an heir, so of course, it'll be broadcasted to the media especially about business. My fiancé must be seen only with me an not with another man. Third, Park fucking Jimin is an arrogant ass. He's known for that." I stated and scoffed at the last part.

"What did you just say about Jimin?" She asked raising her voice.

"Did you not here the first two items I just said?" I asked.

"You clearly don't know him! Why would I listen to you?" She pounded the table which made everyone at the cafe stare at us.

"Hey, um, calm down." I muttered as I try to reach for her hand at the table while alternating my gaze everybody inside the cafe and to her.

"You can't just cuss him and say his arrogant. Kim Taehyung, you should know him first before you speak ill of him!" She exclaimed and move her hand away when she noticed I was trying to reach it.

She so defensive. What did Jimin gave her for her to act like this for him?

"Yah, I've known Jimin since we were kids, and if it'll be between the two of us, I think I know him better than you."

She stood up and grab her bag scowling at me.

"Bye, Kim fucking Taehyung." She glared and left me at the cafe.

I look at everyone who were now whispering while looking at me then Haru rested his paw on my lap.

"What the hell was that Haru?"

I'm sorry for the short update. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment.

Thank you for reading! ❤