- t w e n t y -

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

I heard Jimin shouting outside the house and banging on the the door. I clinged on to Taehyung and sobbed while he gently pats my head and stroke my hair.

"I'm not going with him Tae. I'm staying here with you." I cried.

Why is this happening? What did my dad do?

"We have to face him sooner or later Chaey. Stay here okay? I'll go talk to him." He mutter on my ears.

He left me in the room and went down stairs. I secretly followed to know how will it go.

I'm so worried.

What if Jimin oppa takes me? What if I never see Taehyungie again?

I cried silently, steping carefully as I climb down the stairs slowly. I heard Taehyung open the door right after Jimin's loud banging.

"Yah! Where's Chaeyoung?" Jimin asked in a demanding tone.

"She's here but she's not going anywhere else." Taehyung replied with a stern tone.

I leaned against the wall which separates the main door and the stairs, trying not to sob and trying to keep quiet.

"You no longer have the right. You're no longer her fiancé." Jimin retorted which pains me a lot.

Taehyung no longer has the right over me. 

I am now Jimin's fiance.

His statement made me feel like I'm someone's property. I feel like I don't have a say on anything.

"She does not need to be my fiancé for her to stay here. She's free to go whenever she likes. If she wants to go with you, she can go. But I'm sorry to burst your bubble Chim, she doesn't wanna go with you." He stated sternly.

From choosing schools to choosing house, the dress I'll wear to important parties to even choosing my husband. All of these were controlled by my parents.

But Taehyung made me feel like I'm free to make my own decisions. He asked me what I wanted.

Taehyung had always given me the choice I never knew I had.

"The fuck are you calling me Chim for?" The smaller guy scoffed.

"Do you think I care about what she likes? If she won't come with me then you'll both be ruined. Don't let the past happen again." His statement felt like I threat and I don't like it one bit.

I breathe in deeply then exhaled to calm myself. I wipe my own tears and slowly walk towards the door.

"You can leave now." I spoke from behind Taehyung where they both turn their gazes at me straight away.

"Chaeyoungie, you have to come with me. We need to leave as soon as possible to make it official." Jimin said urging me with his sweet tone. His eyes were soft towards me but I can't let that faze me.

"I don't care what you say. Just leave oppa. All of you don't care how I feel. All of you just regard me as collateral for your stupid business!" I exclaimed and tried not to cry but tears just fall down on their own.

Taehyung expression suddenly look defeated as he stared at my form. He walks to me and places his hand on my waist.

"Let me take care of this, love." He muttered softly.

"No! He needs to hear it from me." I retorted back strongly.

"I'm not going with you. I'm not going home anymore. Tell that to my dad. I don't want anything to do with all of you anymore!" I eclained again before I started sobbing.

"Chaeyoung, please." Taehyung pleaded softly.

"I'm cutting off my ties with all of you!"

"Won't you listen to what I have to say first?" Jimin muttered as he took a step forward.

"Why? Does any of you listened to what I have to say?" I retorted.

"Chaeyoung, please stop." Taehyung pleaded again.

"Jimin, I'll contact you. Let me handle this first. So for now, just leave." Tae turned and looked at Jimin, he walked towards him and the guy nodded.

He started at him for a while before he finally agrees to Tae's suggestion.

I then hid my face behind my hands and cried my heart out.

Then, I felt Tae's warm embrace.

"You shouldn't have said things you don't mean." He muttered, stroking my hair gently.

"I just don't want to leave. I don't want to be separated with you." I cried.

"I know and I'm not gonna let anyone separate us but you didn't have to go that far and cut ties with your parents. They're your family."

"You're all I need Tae." I replied, catching my breath before wrappinh my arms around his waist and bury my face on his chest.

"It makes me happy hearing you say that, but you need to calm down and think this through. We'll think this through together, okay?"

I am scared of what will happen to the both of us. But now that I've decided that Taehyung is all I need, I need to prepare myself from what's about to come between us, whatever it is or who ever it is.

Hi! How have you guys been? I know Ive been away from wattpad for the longest time

Hi! How have you guys been? I know Ive been away from wattpad for the longest time. Life actually caught up to me, I had so many problems and I was incredibly busy with school but I'm getting by. Sorry for making you guys worry 😭

This has actually been in my drafts for such a long time now. And tbh, I can't recall the plot anymore but I'll be re reading this to refresh my mind.

Sorry I had you all waiting but it's actually heartwarming that you guys waited. I cant promise to update frequently but I'll do my best.

Thank you so much!! 😭