- n i n e t e e n -

Chaeyoung took care of me the whole night

Chaeyoung took care of me the whole night. It's just a fever but she took care of me like I'm a little kid.

Everytime I would wake up, she would also wake and ask me if I needed anything, then ask me to drink water and check my temperature.

She's this caring. She's Seriously making me melt.

I held onto her all night. How could I ever let her go?

In the morning, my fever was completely gone. I woke up with her in my arms, hugging her on her back, her hands lays on top of mine.

Her warmth feels really good. I tried not to move so much so I don't wanna wake her up.

I sniff her hair then turn to her nape. She smelled so sweet.

"That tickles Tae." She said then giggles which were like music to my ears. I felt her hand caress mine.

"Good morning." I kiss her nape and embrace her tightly.

She turned and lay on her back then kisses my nose, "Morning. Fever's gone?" She asked, feeling my neck with the back of her hand. I nodded in response and smiled.

So lovely.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I kissed her cheek.

"No need to thank me. Girlfriend slash fiancé slash furture wife duties." She chuckled.

"I clearly remembered what you told me the first time we met. The first thing you told me was 'I'm never gonna be your wife'." I copied her cold tone and expression at that time. She laughed in embarrassment, hitting my arm pretty strong.

I winced and took my revenge my pinching her cheek.

"I've learned to embrace being your fiancé."

"Okay love." I can't call her babe since I used that with Jiho. I just hope I wouldn't be able to switch it with her.

"Love?" She asked while squinting her eyes.

"Don't like it?"

"I wanted to call you babe but I remembered you call Jiho babe, so I guess love will do." She replied.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. Did I ever mentioned that with her?

"How did you know I call her babe?"

She suddenly flashed a wide smile like she was caught red handed.

"Tae, about a couple of days ago, when you got drunk. I was actually with you the whole night. You blabber so much when you were drunk." She confessed. My mouth hang wide open.

"Oh shit. And I talk about Jiho? I'm sorry Chaey."

"No, it's fine. Even if you were too drunk to have actually mistaken me from Jiho, you confessed your love for me in the end, so it's fine."