- t h r e e -

"Can you tell me where we're going again?" She asked looking worried

"Can you tell me where we're going again?" She asked looking worried. Her gaze alternates between the road and me.

"Tell me the way." I took one glance at her then kept it on the road.

"The way where?" She asked.

"To where the man you like is located right now." I replied, smiling slightly.

"Huh? Why are we going to him?" She asked again. I took another quick glance at her. Now she looks confused

"I wanna know what kind of man I'm competing with." I  replied confidently.

"Are you being serious right now?" She questioned.

I stopped on the red light and looked straight in her eyes.

I'm not really serious on going to meet the guy. This way, she'll be flustered and tell me to go some place else she likes. I just hope she fall for this.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" I asked and gave her a stern look.

"I wanna know how can he not like you back. He must be blind or stupid or something." I added.

"Taehyung, let's just go someplace else. And if that's your way of saying I'm pretty then thank you. But it's a stupid idea to go and meet him." She defended.

Yeah! Gotcha!

The red light turned green so I hit the gas.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Hm, let's go to Bau House." She answered and smiled.

"Isn't it a dog café?" I turn  the car left. I've been there once before when I was babysitting Jungkook's neice and I left Haru there.

"You know that place? I love going there. The dogs are so friendly and cute." She chuckle which made her cheeks look fluffy.

She's cute.

"I had a date there, once." I answered.

"Ooh. With your ex-girlfriend?" She leaned on her side on the passenger seat's backrest and look at me.

"I won't call her an ex-girlfriend, though I remembered I promised her I'm gonna be her husband." I chuckle, recalling my date with Kookie's little niece.

"You said you don't have a girlfriend. So you're a playboy? Not wasting your good looks I suppose huh? Taehyung?" She probed.

"I'll assume I can drop all formalities with you since you have dropped it on me since the day we met, Chaeyoung." I said.

"I'm sorry. I thought that if I act bitchy, you'll be turned off and call off our engagement or whatever our parents decided. Your dad said you're really stubborn  and doesn't listen to him." She apologize

"Feels great when your own father backstabs you." I scoffed. But this is the first time he talk about how I am to him to other people.

I met few of his friends and I only hear their praises. But when we're at home or meet with just the two of us or other people who knows us, he always sound like he want to disown me.

"You two sounded like you don't get along well." She stated.

We arrive at the cafe and as soon as we enter,the dogs greeted us.

We waited for our order to arrive while we both pet dogs who chilled on our feet.

"That malamute seems to be very attached to you." She said. She suddenly sits on the floor and pets the retriever lying down, wiggling it's tail in happiness.

"This handsome boy's name is Haru. He was my pet once but I had to give him up because I became too busy." I shared.

"Awe, that's so evil!" She glared at me.

"Hey, at least I gave Haru to the good people of this cafe and not let him starve in my apartment." I defended.

However, even if she's petting the retriever, she can't seem to get her eyes off the king charles spaniel who's currently at a girl's lap across the room.

"So who did you come here with?" She asked and look up to me.

"Why are you suddenly interested." I teased as a smirk form on my lips.

"I'd prefer if you answered that it's none of my business. Aish!" She replied rolling her eyes on me.

"Anyway, so what's your crush's name?" I asked which made her blush instantly.

If this is how she is just by mentioning her crush, how red could she be if he's around?

"You need to learn to hoe keep your emotion hidden. You're blushing too much." I said keeping my gaze at Haru, scratching his chin.

She cupped her cheeks and smiled.

"So, he's name?" I asked again.

"Park Jimin." She answered smiling  sweetly at the retriever.

" She answered smiling  sweetly at the retriever

Thank you for reading this story. I'll try and come up with a good plot for this.

Anyway, BTS's performance last night at Gayo Daejejeon for Go Go was so freaking adorable 😍 I love my boys so much!

Please comment for suggestions. Thanks! ❤