- t e n -

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

I covered my mouth and bit my lips as I stare at her walking away. She then disappeared from my sight as she turned by the wall and climb downstairs.

I rested my head on the couch and grinned widely.

I'm in a bliss.

I didn't expect that we would be kissing this early.

I closes my eyes and try remember our kiss. I chuckled when I thought of how she struggled, her lips trembled and she didn't know how to respond.

She's so cute.

"This is unacceptable Chaeyoung!" A familiar voice exclaimed. I immediately stood and hurried downstairs door but I stop before the wall that divides the room from the front door and listened first.

Jimin is here.

"Why did you just leave? I thought you like me? Why did you pick him?" he asked in a serious tone.

How will you handle this Chaey?

"oppa, I need answers and Taehyung is the only one who'll answer me. Oppa, I'm also engaged to him." She replied with a shaky voice.

"I told you we'll think of a way first to break of your engagement right? Why couldn't you wait?"

"I'm sorry but..." she trailed off. I peeked slowly and saw Jimin grabbing her arms. I clenched my fist at how he touches Chaeyoung.

"I wanted to go with him." She continued.

"Do you love him already? That fast Chaeyoung? It's just been a month since you met him?" He interrogated.

"Oppa" she cried.

"You too? You chose him too?" he asked as if he was pleading.

"You're hurting me oppa." She cried again.

I marched towards them. Jimin eyes widens as he laid eyes on my form. I scowled at him when I saw how tight his grip is on her arms.

"Take your hands off her." I demanded. I hold on to his wrist and grab it tightly as I could.

He took off his hands from her arm and pulled forcefully the wrist I'm gripping. He grimaced at me. I saw a bit of tear linger at his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I immediately smelled the alcohol from his breath.

"I should be the one asking that." I retort as I took a step forward and stand between him and Chaeyoung. I intentionally want to hide Chaey from him. She immediately grab my coat's sleeve and hid behind me.

"Go home Jimin, you're obviously drunk." I commanded. He suddenly grab me by the collar tightly and shake me as he grits his teeth.

"You were my friend Taehyung-ah. You knew how I felt for her, but you still made a move on her. I met her before you, I loved her before you but why did she..." He trailed off, his tears starts flowing as he kept his glare on me.