- n i n e -

Taehyung gave me an embrace

Taehyung gave me an embrace. I immediately pulled myself together and pushed him gently off me.

"What's wrong Chaey?" he asked patting my back as he peek on my face while my head's bowed down as wipe my tears.

"I wanna break off our engagement." I stated.
I don't wanna stay with neither Taehyung or Jimin. They've already had enough resentment with each other and I don't want to add up to their personal issues against each other.

"I thought we're past this already?" he asked. I look up to him, tears still lingering in my eyes.

"You love Jiho right? And I look like her. I appreciate that you're honest with me. But let's face it Tae, you don't like me for me. Neither you or Jimin, you both see me as Jiho." I said and couldn't hold back my tears again.

"The past will happen all over again if you two compete for me. It's pointless because no feelings are involved. And in the end, all of us will get hurt." I sobbed, my voice was shaky as I talk.

"I won't be compared to Jiho. And I will not take a side between the two of you." I continued. He reached for my face and wipe my tear. He then tucked the lose strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Who says that there are no feelings are involved?" He asked.

"Do you think I'm that kind of guy?" he probed, furrowing his brows while looking at me.

"Just because you look like someone I love doesn't mean I'd go after you because how you look." He continued.

"At first, of course, you got my attention because of your looks but in time, even if just a little time, I learned how to set you apart from Jiho." He calmly stated.

"You may resemble her face but you're different in a lot of ways. I may sometimes, see you as Jiho in times that I'm reminded of her but it doesn't mean that I don't see you." He leaned closer, keeping his hand on my cheek. My heart, all of a sudden, fluttered.

"I won't stay as your fiancé if I didn't like you." He whispered, taking the space between us as he looked at my lips while I gaze at his.

And then, he planted a soft kiss on my cheek.
"I would like to kiss you but, you're the one who doesn't like me." He whispered while his lips still touches my cheek.

Unknowingly, my hands reaches for his neck. My fingers touches the his warm skin while, finally holding his neck gently. I turn my head slightly and locked gazes with him.

"Who says I don't?" I asked while caressing his jaw with my thumbs.

He reached for the back of my head and I felt him stroke my hair. He pushed my head gently towards his while he leaned forward, filli the space betwee us. And then, he gently planted a kiss on my lips.

My first kiss.

I've always thought that Jimin would be my first, but I don't mind if it's Taehyung.

I'm happy it's him.

As he pull away gently from our kiss, he smiled softly, "I promise I'll take care of you Chaeyoung. I honestly thought that you're gonna pick Jimin over me." He muttered while a soft smile formed on his lips.

"I told myself that if you pick me, I will let myself fall one more time and I'll do what I could will to make you look at me." he continued.

I nodded and smiled. He pulled me to his warm embrace while I rested my head on his shoulder.

I don't know how long but I know I'm gonna fall for Taehyung. I just hope he does too. I hope he falls for me 'cause even if Jiho is just a memory now, I'm not willing to share his heart with her.

But I'm still afraid for him and Jimin. I still don't know a lot of things.

I will wait 'till you're able to talk about her, your father and Jimin again, Taehyung.

"Chaey?" he leaned back and touched my chin.
"Can I have another kiss?" he asked making my heart flutter. I'm sure I'm blushing hard right now.

I hid my face by resting my head back again on his shoulder.

"At least I can make you blush now." He teased and let out a chuckle.

I knew it. How embarrassing.

I suddenly noticed that my heart is beating loudly. Is it mine or?

"Am I causing this?" I asked as I lift my head and look at him. I touched his chest then he grabs my hand.

"It may be sugar rush. Don't be too full of yourself." He teased smirking.

"Aauu," I sang and squinted my eyes at him, bummed because he killed the moment.

All of a sudden, he pulled me and kissed me again.

It surprised me but after a moment, I closed my eyes and hold on to him. I tried to kiss him back but I wasn't sure how to move my lips. Earlier was just like a smack but this time, he's moving his lips and I don't know what to do. I started to tense up, unsure if I should copy how he kisses.

He chuckled and stop,making a bit of space between our lips. "Relax Chaeyoung." He whispered. I smelled his sweet breath, smells like the macaroon he just ate. I breathe through my nose, afraid that he might smell my breath too.

He hold on to my cheek and tilted his head, continuing where we left off. I tried to relax and copied how he kisses.

Soon enough, I was in sync with him and our kiss began to be passionate.

He pushed me gently against the couch while he wrap his arm around my waist.

This is my first time to get really turned on.

I felt him breathe on my face while he continue his warm gentle kiss. I wrap my arms around his nape, locking him.

"Ding dong" the doorbell sounded, but I paid no attention to it. I don't want to stop kissing him.

"Ding dong ding dong" it sounded again.

Who ever it is has a real great timing.

I push him off gently. We stopped kissing but he rested his forehead in mine while I catch my breath.

"I have to get that." I whispered while I gently remove his arm from my waist. He nodded in response leaned back from me.

I stood and went to the door and stop in front of it. I cup my cheeks and grinned widely.

"Oh my God Chaey! Did that just happened? I can't believe you just made out with him." I muttered to myself in a high pitch voice. I felt my cheeks warm by my hands, I'm sure I'm blushing so hard right now.

The door bell sounded again. I breathe out and tried to calm down since my heart's still beating fast. I inhale and exhale loudly to calm myself. Then, I opened the door.

My smile faded when I saw him standing right in front of me.

"O-oppa" I stuttered as my eyes widens, surprised to see him at my doorstep.

I hope I can write daily 😔😩