- s e v e n t e e n -

We have arrived at our destination and was surprised that we stopped a bungalow house

We have arrived at our destination and was surprised that we stopped a bungalow house. We were greeted by an ajjumma who seems to know him well.

"It's been a long time since you visited here Taehyung." She said and smiled softly, then her gaze went to my form, eyeing me from head to toe but not in a rude way.

"Who do we have here?" She asked in a polite tone.

Tae then hold my arm, pulling me gently towards him, "She's my girlfriend, my fiancé actually, Park Chaeyoung."

I felt my cheeks burn at his introduction.

"Oh. You didn't mention you already have a girlfriend, let alone a finacé. Congratulations, both of you." She stated. I bowed and smiled.

"Your things were already brought inside the house. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to call me. Though, I'm just live across the street."

What things?

"Okay. Thank you ajumma." Tae bowed and and she went her way across the street.

"Things?" I asked as I look up to him.

"I asked your nana to pack some clothes and stuff you need."

"Clothes? For what? Wait... Tae, aren't we going home later?"

"We're gonna stay here for three days." He answered while smiling widely.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, pouting. I'm really surprised. It's not that I mind, it's fine with  me.

I'm just very excited and worried at the same time.

"I just thought, I wanted you alone for myself." He smirked.

"And it's also been a long time since I had a few days off. Do you wanna go home later?" He pouted on the last part.

He wanted me alone for himself.

Wait... I'm not ready for this.

He smile grew wider while looking at me, "What are you thinking?"

"You could've just told me about this." I lightly punch his chest and look away.

"I know but, it won't be a surprise if I told you about it, right? We'll have fun tomorrow, I promise. But Chaey, why are a blushing mess?" He pulled me in the house then closed the door. I cupped my cheeks as I continued walk inside.

Then all of a sudden, he hugged me from behind.

"Um, we'll be having different rooms right?" I asked as I hold his hands.

"Nope. Same room."

We had just confirmed our feelings with each other, and now, we're staying together in this house alone for three days, just the two of us.