- e l e v e n -

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

The sun ray coming from the window woke me up at around 30 minutes passed 8 in the morning. Taehyung must be awake since the foams on the bedside were already gone.

I immediately went to the bathroom and checked myself.

Oh my God...

My hair was a mess and the skin under my eyes were a bit dark 'cause I couldn't sleep well last night.

Did he saw me like this?

I immediately get my make up bag, brush my hair then my teeth and put light makeup on, concealing my dark circles and put a bit of lip and cheek tint. I have to look natural.

I slowly crept out the room and look where he is.

"Tae?" I called out but he didn't answer.

I look around to check where he is but didn't find him. I checked my phone but he didn't send any messages.

Does he have work on a Sunday? He just left me without leaving a note or a message behind? I can't believe this.

Bummed, I went to the kitchen and look for food. On his fridge, I found a note.

I don't have anything stocked so went out to buy breakfast. Be a doll and brew some coffee for me. Thanks. See yah later. 😊

Oh...

I immediately plug in the coffeemaker and do what he asked.

I checked his fridge and the only thing edible found are a few bottled water and a couple of beer cans. I checked the cupboards and found only a couple of instant jajangmyeon.

Seemed like he doesn't eat at home.

I heard the front door open then in a couple of seconds I saw him walk by then dropped a bag on the kitchen counter.

He was wearing gold-rimmed specs, a loose long sleeved white shirt front tucked in a black cropped loose pants, paired with a black leather gryphon sandals.

I realized I'm still wearing PJs. I should've changed.

But what gets my attention is his collarbone, carelessly being shown since his shirt is wide-necked.

"Like the view?" He said suddenly then chuckle.

I immediately grab the bag and checked what he bought, taking off my mind and my gaze from his collar.

Shit Chaey! He just saw you. Nevermind.

"What have you bought?" I asked.

"I don't know what you like so I just bought these." He answered while helping me take out the items from the bag. He bought loaves of bread, peanut butter and jelly, a tray of egg and bacon.