𝟏𝟐. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

—RILEY

—RILEY.

Kicking my shoes off heading straight to my room, Smelling the inclosed smell of cigarettes.

The smell wasn't pleasing but I can adjust, "Hello?" A smile placed on my face once I hear Jahseh's voice.

"Hey, Sorry for calling so random... I'm bored" I was going to make up a fake story on why I called but I'm not really good with storylines.

"I was just leaving the studio" I hear stokeley's Cough in the background followed by a chuckle.

"Yeah I would invite you out somewhere if you're up to it?" I smile looking to the corner of my room biting on my short dried nails.

"Just me and you" he added. "Yeah that sounds good" I say feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Text me your address I'll be over in a bit" I could feel my heart racing which I thought was just so stupid of me.

I look at myself in the mirror before deciding to wear a simple outfit, Black tights followed by a shirt and slides.

I knew it was pretty basic but, I was never the type to over accessorize.

I look at myself in the mirror where all my imperfections began to come out.

My figure was too small, I had these gross bruised up and cut up legs which made me change my shorts into all black tights.

But other than that, I felt pretty secure with my look for tonight.

I see my aunt rush passed my room— She stops saying "Who's the lucky guy?".

She was posted against my bed frame just admiring me. I looked away, "It's just a friend, We're going out to eat".

I don't think me and jasmine had every had a conversation like this, Without screaming and our harsh words.

Her neck then turns quickly, The shitty doorbell had rung.

Quickly grabbing my phone passing by her, I could hear her footsteps following behind.

I felt the room temperature handle of the door, The door opens to a smiling Jahseh and to a bothered jasmine.

"Bye" I say awkwardly waving at jasmine. I didn't want Jahseh to think anything less of me by the way I lived.

I sighed heavily once the door closed leaving me and Jahseh alone.

"Are you alright?" His head tilts pushing back hair behind my ear. "Yeah".

"So I guess you could call this a date maybe, Like friends" I nodded agreeing with him.

He looked me up and down before saying he loved my outfit which made me smile.

We made small talk in his car, "What did you do yesterday?". "I actually spent the day with a friend of mine. Doesn't love too far from here".

He nodded his head before raising and eyebrow, "Guessing its a girl" He almost sounded concerned in a way.

"Yeah" I looked at him in such a way that made him laugh, "Not that it matters"