7.9-HEATED SITUATION, DUE BILLS AND THE HIRING RESTUARANT DOWNTOWN.

↳R i l e y.

"What are you proposing?" I questioned Jahseh. "Well you see what I mean is, You could hang out with Harry some more get to know him and tell me and ski all about it afterwards— We would love to see his real intentions".

I could tell Jahseh had a bit of hate towards Harry so I decided to ask, "What do you have against him?" Me questioning made him look like he had a thinking expression upon his face.

"Because I just don't like him" He hints out anger within his voice.
It was quiet more so dull in the room.

That was until he spoke out, "So what happened yesterday?".
I began collecting that short period of time between me and Harry and blurred everything out I started off saying, "He just walked me home".

He stared at me squinting making me nervous. "Is there anything that stood out about him?" I began looking down at my nails thinking.

"Well I noticed he's a party guy" I spoke smiling— My smile slowly fades seeing Jahseh had a weird face expression I've never witnessed before.

"But that was really it".
Awkward silence once more.
I began thinking to myself.
I thought that Jahseh was nice enough to at least let me into his home, So I thought I'd welcome him into mine.

"Let me propose something to you Jahseh, Why don't you come over to my house?" He looks at me and begins shifting his eyes quickly.

"No thanks, I'd rather stay out of your family's business"— It made me frown.
"Please just trust me, And besides Around this time there would be no one".

"I guess you weren't lying when you said your room was a bit messier than mine" He speaks looking at me through my bathroom mirror, I smiled glaring at him.

"I Prefer your hair down" At this point in time we were bored of listing to old records I had and looking at old fashioned magazines.

There was silence.
Suddenly he begins to play around with my hair in which we began looking into each other's eyes, Deeply mesmerized.

It started off with a harmless kiss placed onto my lips. We began to sync the movement with our lips.

His tongue asks for entrance eagerly, I accepted the entrance and adapted to the feeling. He seemed to grip my hips digging his nails into my flesh with a light wincing pain. I placed my hand onto his chest randomly.

It was as if I were on a rollercoaster which wasn't ending— The rollercoaster definitely wasn't my type of tempo.

He roughly sat me onto the counter making my head hit up against the large Mirror, I felt his warm breathing against my neck, He grabs my hand and locks them together.

I loved the feeling— But it was taking me a hard time to make a move or to get use to. "I love you" He whispered into the crook of my neck making me wince in both pain and pleasure biting into my flesh.

He pulls away glaring into my eyes deeply. I could tell his pupils got larger by the moment. The heat from our warm babies began to heat up the small lack of space we were in.

As he's between my legs gripping my thigh intensely harsh he begins to tug onto my shirt— Him wanting it off made me want it off as well, Taking my shirt off without wasting time he was pleased with the exposure of my small sized breasts.

He began plant warm kisses onto my neck, I felt more comfortable tugging onto his shirt as well, But I seemed to be impatient going under his shirt feeling onto his body putting a smile on my face.

As he bit onto my neck, Me feeling his body like never before wanting more by the minute he seemed to having a big of a hard time un-doing the button of my high wasted shorts.

I lightly laughed looking into his eyes, He seemed to have a shy smile to his face.
I began doing him the favour, Quickly un-doing my Button smiling as he kissed me.

We both heard a quick door slam.
"Shit!" He heavily stutterers, I put my finger to his lip inferring him to keep quiet. I get off the counter, Button up my button and lastly put on the shirt that led to this heated situation.

I grab jahseh's hand into my own indicating him to walk. We stood behind my door as I tried listen.

I hear Kevin mumbling followed by the words of, "I'm starving".
At least he didn't come home raging like he usually does. I felt Jahseh grip onto my waist putting a smile on my face.

I gripped his hand again and he seemed to be smiling, "You have to go" I spoke making a frown appear on his face.

"I'll see you Tomorrow" I said placing a kiss onto his cheek, Without fear I walked out the room holding jahseh's hand.

He seemed to be nervous,  I could feel it.
I see Kevin turn his head normally looking at us two. I smiled at Jahseh and waved at him silently as he headed for the door. The situation that happened back there put a smile to my face.

"Hey kevin" I spoke seeing if he was still in a happy mood. He looks at me no says "What was that?".

—"What was what?".
"That boy, Where did he come from?".
I answered bluntly, "My room— We were just playing board games" I made up a lame excuse.

"Oh! That reminds me, The other day I was spying over Jasmine and Lamar and—" Jasmine approached the door with a grocery bag in her hand.

Kevin just stood there probably wanting to hear more of what I had to say until I got interrupted. I seemed to roll my eyes at her company.

I look at jasmine as she seemed to have a suspicious face expression. I begin looking her up and down.

She smiled plopping the grocery bag onto the counter of the kitchen.
"Where were you all day?" Kevin asks.
She smiles, "I was at the store silly".

I didn't buy it and I don't think Kevin did  either. The long coat she wore, There seemed to be a paper in her pocket and it seemed to catch my eye randomly.
I ignored it though.

"It's like you too just seen a ghost" Jasmine says looking at the both of us.
"Is everything alright?" kevin speaks she nods in response he follows to say she seemed way to happy for a run to the grocery store.

And then the altercations began, "Kevin go get a job, The restaurant down town is hiring" Kevin seemed heated— It's like everything went silent in my head, All I wanted was jahseh's touch upon my skin.
And him reassuring my safety.

But instead my Aunt and Uncle began talking about the bills that were almost due in a couple on months and their insecurities and mental issues and their hate against each other.

It wasn't a surprise our neighbours hated us with a passion, I could swear to you the whole neighbourhood probably knew about every of Kevin's single cheating scandal.

But there is more to be exposed,
Maybe it's time for me to get back into this stupid game and finally put a end to it before it gets too out of hand.