𝟓𝟑. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃!

—RILEY

—RILEY.

Their cologne fused together was a pleasing smell as I hugged the two while they greeted.

"I missed you guys so much" Pulling away from the two before Jahseh pulled me into his arms for a good minute.

"The boys are back in Broward!" Jahseh announced.

"We could've used you there, It felt different" I was getting the idea that maybe they didn't enjoy their experience there.

"From the looks of the instagram stories it seemed very fun" Jahseh seemed to agree with me.

"Just not how we expected" I figured. "This right here is fucking crazy".

Stokeley turns his phone to me exposing a black and grey video with un-explained yelling.

I noticed Jahseh's figure in the video repeatedly stomping a boy under his heel.

My eyes shot at him before Stokeley laughed it off adjusting the pink hat on his head. "Tenesse was the whitest place I've seen so far".

He tried changing the subject with a joke that seemed to only go through Stokeley's head, "Was the police involved?".

I was worried for Jahseh's starting career, Hopefully his way of seeing things change once he notices he has things worth to loose.

"Don't worry about it Riley. This our man's, He's cautious like that" Stokeley gave off his signature laugh before he walked the for us.

"Is that boy ok?" Jahseh rolled his eyes nodding. "Thank you, For the songs" My smile seemed to be warming to him.

"I'm glad you liked it" he seemed shy, His Boyd posture said it all.

Stokeley's vans scrape the concrete ground before he stopped to back at us.

"You mind to take some pictures?" Stokeley's smile was wide how could I deny the offer.

The boys gathered as they posed for the picture, "Where's this going?" Jahseh questioned the platform.

"I'm not sure, Possibly Instagram" Jahseh decided it was the best time for a cigarette which resulted in a funny argument between the two.

"James's pretty excited about recording your fight" Stokeley nodded his head looking back at Jahseh.

"I still have to e cautious about him or finding out" Jahseh seems to think to himself as he turns his back to the camera.

I slid in a solo picture of Stokeley causing him to show gratefulness. "Us three are going to go in the car. Nick and James will wait in the house".

Stokeley thought to himself, "So me and Riley are just your moral support" Jahseh jokingly nodded.

"Why record it?" I questioned Jahseh who was sure in this plan of his.

"It's for my periscope" He mentioned that platform before, "You sure you can handle him? He's pretty—".

Jahseh's stare told me to keep quiet. "I'm sure I can handle him Riley, I'm not a bitch".

Stokeley widened his eyes at Jahseh's tone, "I know"