9.6-A DRUG LORD EMPIRE THAT HIS FATHER LEFT BEHIND AND DIRTY MONEY.

↳ R i l e y.

"What do you mean you aren't putting up with it?, We made a deal Riley" Lamar speaks angrily. "It was verbal consent, Not that big of a deal. You two might as well find someone else to do your guy's dirty work" Truly stressed I managed to speak up.

"You are doing this, There's no turning back now!" He nearly screamed at the top of his lungs which made me flinch at his words.

I sucked it up, "I need something more out of it"— I was going to take advantage of this opportunity. "Money, I can give you money. How does $1,000 sound?" He proposed with a promising tone.

"Is it dirty money?"—Looking at him with a straight face, "Do you want it or not?" I guess my look said it all.

"Goddamn it Riley, $2,000 and no second guessing— We have a deal".

I guess that was all before I nodded. "Alright now I'll have to tell you the consequences regarding this deal, You cannot fake a signature. If you do then you might as well prepare yourself for death" My eyes widened at his words.

"You are to be woke, Meaning no drugs nor alcohol" I just had to cut him off, "Why the hell would I do that?" He responded saying, "This is a teenage party filled with peer pressuring teens Riley" I nod agreeing with his statement.

"Can I ask you something" I said remembering the whole situation with James— He nods in which I cleared my throat.

"What do these packages contain?" Waiting for an answer he runs his fingers through his hair, "Cocaine, Maybe even weed— Or if we are lucky crystal fucking meth!" He sounded triggered about me asking.

"How in the world do you go from a cop to a fucking drug lord?" I said just for him to stare at me. "You can blame my father— He's the drug lord, I'm just taking care of this before we all get caught into a knot, No more questions".

I stayed put, "And please don't lead my son Harry on— He can be a mess at parties" he paused, "Oh and if you have any other questions or you don't know what to do, Harry can help" He gave me a weird smile before he walked off into the bathroom shutting the door shut.

I quickly pulled out my phone—
"Hey Riley—".
"Are you busy?".
"Not really I could use some help though".
"I'll be there in a bit".

"I know you didn't just come here to pet my cat fighty— So what's really up?" James said almost in a whispering tone standing right in front of me.

My fingertips softly pleasing his cats fur, I then clear my throat before saying, "I need your help with something" I needed James if I was going to put up with deal.

I could trust him. His face said it all and so I proceeded to talk— "I got myself into a deal as well, I don't know if it was just a coincidence but I need you to accompany me" My words were a bit scattered but it sounded so much smarter in my head.

"Riley... There's no way you got yourself into this. I though you were the smart one" He said with a small smirk— I shake my head avoiding the fact that this was a serious matter and laugh at the goofy face he was making.

"Well I'm in for a treat I guess" my voice faded out remembering Lamar's promising tone.

"That's what they told me and trust me, It wasn't fun at all" He begins to complain— "What were you getting out of that?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"A couple hundred dollars" Once he said that my mouth opened in disbelief— "God James how are you going to take an offer like that?".

"I guess you can say I was very disparate" I didn't doubt it, This is James we are talking about. Whenever he truly wants something— He'll do what ever it takes just to get it.

"Alright fighty— What offed did you take?" James Seattle's his laughter with a serious whispering tone.

"How does $2,000 sound?" I said cockily towards him jokingly. He out of nowhere smiles widely— "Oh sweet, I'm in!".

"But what are you going to do with the money?" I could see that he was genuinely curious. "Have fun with it— And I'm willing to share" I tell him.

"Alright so what's the plan?" He said with a sparkle on his eye. "You might want to call the brothers for this"— I knew exactly what I was doing.