𝟒𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟕 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐄

—RILEY

—RILEY.

"Jasmine I'm tired" Kevin complains while rubbing his temples.

"Kevin shut up, You're such a lazy fuck" I never noticed how the tables changed once he wasn't drunk.

"I worked night shift last night—" I stood there with such sympathy for Kevin not knowing why.

"Shut up—" I couldn't stand her, "Can't you see he's trying? You're acting like such a bitch".

Kevin stared at me with a weakened smile, I felt as if I had made a complete fool out of myself.

"Oh hey" It was shocking to see the tattoo parlour around for once.

"Hey there Riley" I wondered how he remembered my name, Jahseh's face rested on the couch as the side of his face was getting tattooed

"You didn't tell me about this?" Smiling down at him as I hovered over the parlours hand.

"I knew you wouldn't of approved" Crossing my arms down a curious face expression.

His hand reaches out for mine, He looked like he was in no pain at all. He looked so good in his yellow hoodie.

"All done" Jahseh sits himself up as our hands are still locked. He did his signature laugh before turning his face to me.

The ink wasn't all the way cleaned yet but I could make out the numbers, 17.

My heart sank to my stomach, "Why?" I didn't know what to say. He looks at me with caution, "You don't like it? Does it look—".

Laughing at his reaction as the parlour begins to clean the tattoo, "No. No, I just wasn't expecting it".

The man holds a small mirror into Jahseh's hands making our hands break apart.

"Nick this looks fucking amazing" That's his name; I think to myself.

"Read for the next two?" I looked at Jahseh shaking my head jokingly not knowing what was coming next.

Jahseh lays down on the coach while Nick pulls a chair hovering his face once again.

"You're lucky, She's a really nice girl" Nick says before Jahseh glares at me with a smile.

"I know" All I could do was smile. "Did he discuss this with you?" I shake my head whil hovering over the two at a distance.

Nick and Jahseh both laugh, "At least I don't have to worry about loosing her, She's not going anywhere" Jahseh sounded cocky.

Jahseh closed his eyelids, "Why bad vibes?" Questions Nick before the needle got to work.

"It means more than it sounds, it's just how I feel as a person".

The wad silent just that needle, I wondered why nobody was around. I lay my phone down beside Jahseh's legs heading to find myself a water.

This feeling I felt wasn't normal, I feel myself become weak.

I suddenly feel my skin become itchy, Putting it to the side seeing Jahsehs resting body.