First Day

Okay, this is your first day of work Alai, chill. Besides, what could go wrong? You are combining 3 of the things you love most.
Entering to what's going to be my work place, for i dont know how long, i can see and admire every detail i've never seen before. Its as if i've never been in this theater before, which is a lie.
i've been here multiple times, recently thanks to this Broadway show thats been for like almost a year now at the Nederlander Theater. Its called Newsies and it has become one of my favorite musicals of all time. I wouldn't consider myself a broadway geek cause i dont know everything about every musical or actors or composers or producers. But i just know that every time I watch a performance i am the happiest person in this world. So as i said, i've been at this theater before cause every chance that i had the time and money to see Newsies, i would. The score is amazing, the choreography is phenomenal and the cAsT !! I really love the cast. I havent seen it with Corey Cot who is the new Jack Kelly tho so im excited! Plus, I've stagedoored once maybe so i dont think they will remember me.
Okay so what am i doing here you may ask?? Well im in no way being part of the ensamble or anything, im not NEARLY as talented as those people are. Im the photographer for the musical, mostly i'll be doing backstage and behind the scenes coverage, unless my boss tells me otherwise. I'll also be managing the instagram page since everything is so new these days, the producers wanted a millennial to take care of all that stuff while doing the photography work too. I dont even know how i landed on this job, so dont ask me okay.

Its almost 12pm and im proud of myself for being on time for once in my life to something. I spot George, my boss, on the stage talking to some of the cast that I assume are stretching for the look of it.

"hi George!"  i say as i get closer to the stage.
"Hii! You must be Alai right? Im so glad we can finally talk face to face after all the emails we sent back and forth. I really admire your work and im happy to have you here working with us. Okay lets call the cast and crew so i can give you a proper introduction."  he says.
As George is gathering everyone, i brace myself, cause at that moment i had no idea everything that would happen afterwards.