Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Mitchell's POV

Ronnies. Ronnies is that one special place where i can always go where she is. Ari (Arianna Matthews) is the one girl who can make heads turn, she's naturally beautiful with her brunette hair and blonde ends, piercing green eyes that hide behind black frames. She moved here 6 months ago due to a bad break up and she's currently in university working and studying to be an office PA.

"Excuse me sir." I look up to find the cafe worker Brittany trying to get my attention.

"Yes Brittany?"

"If you like Ari, which you obviously do, then just ask her out. Its kinda creepy when you stare at her all day on a Saturday."

"I was not staring." I protest.

"Oh really? That must be a very interesting snap video I posted then." She smirks at me. I roll my eyes at her, of course she would record me.

"Hey Brittany, what should I do to get her attention?" I whisper while shes cleaning off a table behind the one I was sitting at.

"Surprise her with flowers, buy her coffee and take it to her university, offer her a job or simply just ask her out."

"It's not like she'd say no right, like im wealthy and handsome right?" I ask as Brittany turns around  makes eye contact with me.

"Don't use the CEO attitude on her shes not a bimbo." Brittany says sternly.

"She's not the type of girl to be won over by money." She says before walking away behind the counter.

I look out the window to find Ari getting into an old wretched white car. I get, toss $10 on the table and run outside after her.

"Um are you okay?" I look up to find Ari looking at me concerned.

"Oh ya im fine, just had a question for you."

"Which is?" She stares at me impatiently waiting for an answer.

"Oh um, would you like to go out with me on Friday?"

"Sorry I dont go for spiffy office guys in tuxes, im more of a low key girl into netflix dates."

She gets in her car and drives off leaving me stunned, I've never gotten rejected before.