Chapter 8

Mitchell's POV

The next morning I wake up to the feeling that someone is staring at me. I open my eyes to find Ari staring at me. Once she notices I'm awake she blushes and looks away. I grab her chin in my hand and pull her down to my lips. My lips brush hers before our lips connect in a mind blowing kiss. She responds and kisses back, leading us to making out until we're out of air.

I pull away, breathing heavily, Ari doing the same.

"I'm sorry if that was to soon, your just so beautiful I couldn't resist, and also I really like you." I say to her.

She blushes and kisses me again. Wasn't expecting that.

"I like you to Mitchell." She says biting her lip and looking at me sexily.

"God Ari you're so fucking hot." I groan.

"Your not so bad yourself." She laughs, ah what a beautiful laugh.

"Are you dating that guy that looked really annoyed at me the other day?" I ask, I sure hope not.

"No that's Justin, he's my friend, he confessed feelings for me and kissed me, catching me off guard and I told him I didn't like him back." She replies. That makes me tense, of course he likes her who wouldn't.

"How come you said no to going out with me?"

"I dated a guy that worked in an office once and it didn't work out, I didn't want to get heart broken again by another guy like that if that makes sense." Ari sighs looking down.

"That makes sense." I answer. I hope that doesn't mean she won't give us a chance.

"So is there any chance I can still have a chance to take you out?"

Ari looks up at me and her eyes light up.

"Yes of course! I just don't get why you would want to go out with me." She smiles. So beautiful.

"You're beautiful, smart, you like coffee and breakfast." I chuckle.

"Well thank you so much Mitchell I feel so special." She laughs.

Suddenly she gets up as her phone rings.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Where are you we have class?" I hear the person say, sounds like a guy.

She looks at her clock and jumps up.

"Omg I didn't see the time I'll be there soon sorry see you." Ari says before hanging up.

"Sorry that was Justin, I gotta go to class, you can stay here if you like." Ari smiles apologetically. Of course it's Justin.

"I can come see you later if you like? I could bring food." I offer.

"That would be amazing, we could meet up for food!"

"Yes. Sounds good see you then." I walk over to her, put my hands on her waist and kiss her passionately on the lips before pulling away and leaving.