Chapter 5

Ari's POV

I was sitting on the steps talking Justin and my friends when Mitchell shows up, I was honestly really surprised.

He looked really good, his whole outfit suit him and the leather jacket was definitely a turn on. Gosh I really want to stick to my rules but Mitchell is making it really hard to resist but I have to resist.

I was probably gawking a little since Justin hit my lightly. He's always interfering if another guy talks to me like what the heck just leave me alone.

My ex named Ryan, I was really into him but he worked in an office and he cheated on me and I was really into him he broke my heart, it sounds stupid but I just decided I wouldn't date a guy that worked in an office again, suits give off a fake vibe it's like 'I'm good looking but not trustworthy'.

It was really sweet of Mitchell to bring me coffee though, I went to hug him as a polite gesture and also he's so attractive any contact is a bonus. Oh my gosh though he smelled heavenly I could inhale him all day. I pulled away so it wouldn't be awkward but I really didn't want to and he seemed hesitant.

After he left I went back to the stems and told my friends I was going to go back to my apartment to work.

Aw I got back to my place, I looked down the hall and a out of breath Justin came running over to me.

"Um are you okay?" I ask looking at him panting.

"Ya I just had to tell you something." He says pursing his lips into a thin line.

"And what's that?" I ask waiting for his answer.

He looks at me for a second before leaning down and pressing his lips onto mine leaving no time for me to react. Wtf?!

"What was that for?" I look at him very confused after pulling away.

"I um might really like you." He confesses looking down.

"Seeing you hug and talk to that guy made me jealous, I want to be in that position, I want to be your boyfriend."

"Justin your a great friend but I don't like you like that I'm sorry." I sigh, rejection is never an easy thing.

"It was worth a shot, I mean I wish you liked me back and you would be my girlfriend but as long as I can be friends with you I guess that's just as good." He smiles before turning and leaving.

I unlock the door to my apartment and open my phone to find a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:

Hey it's Mitchell, just thought I'd text and say hi and see how your day is going.

Ari:

Hey Mitchell:) and it's been interesting, one of my friends confessed feelings for me today and I kinda rejected him so not that good but thanks again for the coffee.

Mitchell:

My pleasure. So you don't have a boyfriend then?

Ari:

Haha nope, my last boyfriend I had was a few months ago I'm not ready to date right now.

Mitchell:

Well at least your friend knows your not into him now. Do you like anyone at the moment?

Ari:

Kinda but I'm not ready to date right now and his type is one I'm trying not to go for again.

Mitchell:

Well that sounds complicated but I could always un complicate it and come over with snacks and a movie ;)

Ari:

Mitchell we literally just met.

Mitchell:

It's just hanging out as friends plus we can get to know each other.

Ari:

Fine but bring good snacks.

Gosh how do people always convince me into hang outs? Probably because of offering to bring snacks because of love for food. Yes, brain thank you.