Chapter 14

Arianna's POV

I'm currently packing for my trip with Mitchell. Can't believe I'm going on a business trip to Boston with a guy I'm interested in where a guy I used to date is.

My suitcase is sprawled out in front of me on my bed while I pack. I'm packing work clothes of course, a swim suit, work out outfit, dressier outfit and a little  lingerie. It can never be a bad thing to feel confident or look hot right? Even if I'm not trying to impress Mitchell I can wear fancy underwear.

As I put a set of black and a set of red lingerie in my suitcase, Justin walks in my room with Pringle's in his hand.

Way to knock.

He looks in the suitcase and his eyes go wide.

"Uh Ari, what are these?" He asks picking up a pair of lacy underwear.

"Nothing you need to know about." I answer trying to snatch the underwear away.

He raises his hand way above my head so I can't reach, shit.

"Well it's in my hands now babygirl. Don't taste me honey." He smirks at me.

I try to reach on my tip toes to grab it but just puts it impossibly higher. I try to push against him to get him to possibly lower it but he ends up backing up and falling on my bed. The Pringle's are out of his hand and his arm goes around my waist, bringing me down with him and on top of him.

As I'm laying on top of him my mind wanders to his face, his eyes are staring into mine as his tongue runs over his lips, wetting them.

Should I kiss him? I mean even Mitchell said I should give him a chance.

Hs lifts his lips to meet mine but I get an image of Mitchell breaking out of my trance and I hear my phone going off.

Thank god, what was I thinking?

Justin groans as I leave the room answering my phone.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Ari, are you okay? You sound out of breath."

Oh god I don't want to explain it's going to sound like Justin and I are dating when we aren't.

"Ya totally, just busy." I chuckle nervously.

"Alright if you say so. I'll be there to pick you up in half an hour."

I turn around to see Justin taking the lingerie out of my suitcase.

Forgetting I'm on the phone, I go to scold him.

"Justin! Put that down it's mine!" I frown at him.

"Ari?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you with Justin?."

"Ahh I'm not." I lie.

"You literally just said his name a second ago."

"Ah I meant Justin Bieber." He's totally going to catch on.

"Really? God I have another Justin to worry about." He sighs.

"No no you don't I'm just watching a video." I laugh.

"So if I come over there right now, Justin won't be there?" He asks with a smirking tone. Ugh he got me.

"No he won't be since he was never here." I reply.

"Alright see you in five, since he's not there I'll come over right now."

"That's not necessary, I can wait a half hour." I try to convince him even though he's a CEO he totally won't be convinced.