Chapter 6

Mitchell's POV

I start texting Ari and she finally agrees to hanging out with me, I can tell Brittany this tomorrow morning.

I get up and go to the store to purchase candy, chips and cookies, hopefully those are good snacks.

I get the snacks and get back into my car and head to Ari's place after getting the address.

I get to Ari's apartment and I knock on the door. Another girl answers.

"Hello can I help you?" The girl asks.

"I'm here for Ari." I say trying to look around for her.

"Oh you must be her boyfriend." She smiles. I wish. "She's in her room, by the way I'm Lanie." The girl smirks.

I come in and go down the hall to her room. The door is open by a crack and she has music on. I knock lightly but she doesn't notice. I open the door a little farther to find her dancing around to music in her underwear with a silky robe that's open and wet hair falling down her back along with a hairbrush in her hand. Watching her belt out the lyrics is so amusing, I have to bite my lip to hold back a laugh.

I clear my throat and she looks up and her face falls as she blushes.

"How much of that did you see?" She asks shyly.

"Quite a bit." I chuckle.

"Omg I'm so embarrassed I'm an idiot." She hides her face and then realizes her robe is open.

"OMG I am sorry!!" She squeaks coveting herself.

"It's ok I liked it babygirl." I smirk.

"I'm going to go jump into a black hole so I can stop being embarrassed." She mumbles.

"Don't do that then I won't get to hang out with you." I tease.

"Anyways lets go watch a movie in the living room." She says before she's about to go out of her room.

"Not gonna change?" I laugh.

She looks down before muttering, "oh shit I'm a mess". She walks over to her closet and puts on sweatpants that show off her butt nicely and adds a sweatshirt which makes her look adorable.

"Snack time!" Ari smiles and grabs the snacks from me before running off to the living room.

She lands on the couch and turns on the tv.

"Let's watch the notebook!" She exclaims. Oh course romance.

"Romance, really?" I scrunch my eyebrows at her.

"Fine for you." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Need anything love birds?" Lanie asks from behind us as she's about to walk into the kitchen.

"We're just friends." Ari glares at her. Not for long.

"We're good but thanks." I smile at her.

"Ok night." Lanie walks off leaving us alone.

While we're watching the movie Ari curls up into a ball.

"Are you cold?" I ask looking at her curled up.

"Maybe a little." She says shyly. 

"Come cuddle I'll keep you warm." I smirk at her.

"Fine." She moves over and we curl up together. She's so cute, god do I ever want her to be mine.

During the movie Ari falls asleep and snores lightly.

I pick her up and carry her to her bed, I lay her down and she wakes up slightly.

"Mitchell?" She says half asleep.

"Yes?" I question while tucking her in.

"Will you stay with me?" She looks hopeful even though she's tired.

"If that's what you want." I answer before getting into bed next to her. Fuck I want to kiss her but it's too soon. I pull her close to me, wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her head before dosing off.