Chapter 3

Arianna (Ari) POV

I was sitting in Ronnie's on a Saturday having coffee and a muffin and that guy was in there again. Honestly he's really handsome but I don't like making a move on guys so I decided to see if he did anything.

Every time I look up he's looking at me and then looks away.

Also tho I'm not into office guys their high on themselves and spiffy and I'm going to be working in an office so that's like dating with a co worker which is a no no for me.

Today he's wearing a black suit with a blue shirt with the three stop buttons undone. He's got the hairstyle that shaved really short on the side and longer hair on the top and it's brown in color which I actually am drawn to but I have to fight myself on it.

I'm getting up and leaving when I'm done, I head outside to my car. I'm opening the door of my car and I hear my name called.

"Um are you okay?" I ask looking at him outta breath.

"Oh ya I'm fine just had a question for you." He says looking at me.

"Which is?" I ask impatiently.

"Oh, um would you like to go out with me on Friday night?" He asks hopeful. I also don't like guys with cocky attitudes The whole money thing doesn't do it for me

"Sorry I dont go for spiffy office guys in tuxes, im more of a low key girl into netflix dates." I answer. Damn I just rejected a hot office guy what is wrong with me. I am controlling myself that's it but what if i don't always want that.