Chapter 4

Mitchell's POV

I really want to go out with Arianna but it seems she's not into me but I could try again right?

I decide to take coffee to her university, maybe I'll a dress a little more low key this time.

I get up and take a shower, gelling my hair back and put on blue jeans, grey shirt and leather jacket, hopefully this works this time.

I put on some nike shoes and head out to my car. I drive to Ronnie's and get two coffees and head to her university.

It takes about 20 minutes to get there. Once I'm there I park on the street walk on the pavement up the walk way. I spot her in the distance at the steps leading up to the school. She's with a group of friends especially a guy sitting next to her with his arm wrapped around her like he really likes her. Damn she's so beautiful of course he would like her.

I walk up to her. "Ari." She looks up at me.

"Oh hi I don't even know your name." Ari says looking at me. The guy next to her looks jealous as she talks to me.

"Well I brought you your favorite coffee." I smile. I hand her the coffee and takes it and smiles at me.

I run a hand through my hair and add "by the way I'm Mitchell."

"Haha I finally know the big spiffy dudes name."

She whispers something to the guy beside her and he looks even more jealous.

"This is a long shot, but would you go out with me sometime?" I ask her.

"No she's taken." The guy beside her says. My heart slighting breaks at hearing that.

"No I'm not dufus." Ari laughs and pushes his shoulder.

"You're gonna be mine one day babe." The guy smirks.

"Nope never Justin not happen happen." She shakes her head at him.

"I'm just not really looking to date right now I'm sorry." She says looking down.

Ugh, well I tried guess Justin will get her before I do. Justin looks happy she said no again.

"Got rejected bud!" Justin cheers.

I turn to leave but I hear footsteps behind me.

"Wait Mitchell!" I turn around to find her behind me.

"Thank you for the coffee it's really considerate and I'd love to be friends here's my number." She smiles at me and reaches up to hug me. I'm really surprised when she wraps her arms around my neck. I relax into her arms and her scent engulfs my nose, gosh she smells amazing.

"It's no problem, and thanks I'll text you sometime." I say and she pulls away even though I don't want her to. I just want her to be mine but it's not going to happen.