Chapter Fourteen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Man.... I don't feel like getting up today. But, I must... Sigh...

***

"Bye mom!" I said, as I opened the front door to the house.

"Have a good day with your boyfriend, (y/n)!" My mother said, making me nearly choke on my malasada.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I yelled, before closing the door from behind me.

I don't even have feelings for Gladion... Right? How could he possibly be my boyfriend, if I don't ever like him? It's impossible!

***

After arriving at school, I headed straight to my locker.

Luckily for me, Team Skull never showed up to annoy or bother me. Today might actually be a good day.

Once I was finished at my locker, I headed to the girl's locker room, to get changed.

When I arrived at my gym locker, I got changed, and headed into the gym for my warm-up walk.

I quickly spotted Gladion, and walked up to him.

"Hello." I greeted, with a smile.

"Hey." Gladion said.

"Mind if I walk with you?" I asked.

"Can I really stop you?" Gladion questioned.

"Guess not." I said with a laugh.

It feels so nice to have a friend.

"So, have you thought about staying with me at my place yet?" I asked.

"Yes, I have." Gladion responded.

"And...? Have you come up with your final decision?" I noisily asked.

"Yes." Gladion said.

"Well....? What's your final answer...?" I curiously asked.

"I'll tell you at lunch. Meet me where we ate lunch yesterday." Gladion said.

What? He's going to make me wait? No fair!

"But I want to know now!" I childishly whined.

"Too bad. Guess you'll just have to be patient." Gladion teasingly said.

The music then started, and Gladion quickly left me behind.

... I wish that he'd wait for me!...

***

During gym class, Gladion continued to tease me with his knowing whether or not he wants to stay with me. The suspense is killing me!

"See you at lunch, (y/n)." Gladion said, before leaving to the boy's locker room.

Man... Now I really will have to wait...

.. Just great...

-Gladion's P.O.V-

It's hard for me to believe this, but I actually like hanging around (y/n) as a friend, and want to get to know her better. I must be coming down with some kind of illness or something. If I live and associate myself with (y/n), problems will arise.

... Sigh...

Well, I can't deny the chance of saving money, so let's get this over with; telling (y/n) that I'll be staying with her after all.