Chapter Thirty-One

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

After I arrived at home, I headed straight to my room. There, I cried.

... But who wouldn't after what I've gone through...?

After a good long cry, I just laid there, thinking.

That's when I heard the door to my room open.

From the position that I was in, I couldn't see who it was, so I just assumed that it was my mom.

"Go away mom. I want to be left alone." I said.

"I think it'd be weird if I was your mom. First off, I'm a guy. And second off, don't you want to know what I have for you?" I heard Gladion say.

I sat up, to see Gladion holding something from behind his back.

"Alright, what is it?" I asked.

"Well, I was walking around, and thought that this would be perfect for you." Gladion said, before pulling out a container.

On the front was a Slurpuff.

"What is it?" I inquired.

"A container of poke-puffs. This man was selling them because his daughter loves Pokémon." Gladion explained.

... Gladion...

"Thank you... I bet I'll love them..." I said, before taking the container, and setting them to the bedside table.

"Look, I'm sorry for not telling you about what's going on. It's just that I'm not ready to tell you yet." I explained.

"Okay. I'll do better on being patient." Gladion said.

I smiled.

"Well, I'm sure you want your privacy, and time to think, so I'll just go now." Gladion said, before turning to leave.

"Wait! Please, stay." I begged.
Gladion stopped, as if he was surprised.

"Okay, I'll stay." Gladion said, before turning around, and siting on my bed.

... Gladion...

... Yes, there's no doubt about it...

... I love you...

-Gladion's P.O.V-

I don't understand it. Why does (y/n) want me to stay?

... And why am I happy about this?

For a while, (y/n) and I just talked, and we started to get to know each other better. We only stopped when Mrs. (y/l/n) came in, and told us that dinner was ready.

After a nice dinner, we decided to head to bed early, since we'll need our strength for tomorrow.

"Night, (y/n)." I said, as I entered my room.

Yet I could still hear (y/n)'s faint voice say 'good night'.

After getting into my pajamas, I headed straight to bed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

...Hopefully...