looking for my father

Ever since I could remember I've been in an orphanage. I always got in to fights with some of the other bigger kids. But, I always lost that's when I started to try and teach myself to fight!

I then thought myself how to steal, something about watching people made me think of where I was from. Why am I like this?

Being 4 years old I thought of many things. Why am I here? Where did my parents go?

I wanted to get out of here, when I get some more money and skills I'll leave for sure.

[2 months later]

It was dark outside. If I wanted to no who my real parents where I had to sneak in the office. I slide out of the my room. Which is where they keep all us children. The security cameras are so old and dont really move. It is easy to get around, I practically walk over there.

I look in the office door it's open? I take a peek and see two of the teachers, their holding a file... wait that's my file?! "Aya, her mother Kami Skit."

"Age:25,she looks like she's 17!" One of the instructor yells. Why is he yelling?

"Shut Up!" Says the female smacks him whole rolling her eyes.

I get close to the door, I snack and stick my head in just a bit. I read just a bit of my Fathers name. "Miss did you know Aya is named after her dad, to bad she never meet him he's all the way in Japan!" The instructor laughs

'Japan huh.' I can make it!

Oh I forgot to tell you guys.

I have powers!

🔥 it's so HOT!

I know that's was lame, but it's true I do have powers, I'm not sure why I have them but, I think my mom was part of a fire clan... I'm not sure I'm just 4 after all.

I go back to the large room and pack my belongings. Some of the kids toss and turn in their sleep.

Standing up I smile, I could let this place burn....

Nah, okay time to zoom out of here!