chapter- 7 (her)

"because I was your girlfriend Christian!"
"what the fuck are you about ? " Christian shouts back as he continues.
" do you think I am stupid ? Like you thought I would believe a single you'd say? Just because you know few things about me doesn't make me know you ?" 
I continue " if I wasn't your girlfriend then how would I ever know your fear of touch?"
"if  we don't have any relationship then how come you're not afraid of my touch but scared whenever ana's hands touch you? Please believe it or not because of that car crash you had a memory loss and you forgot everything about me and what happened before the accident ..."
Christian looks raged and barks back at me " I know women like you who seize every opportunity to capture a rich guy, a gold digger.!!"
"you're just jealous of Anastasia because you both are of same age, you are lonely and isolated even though you're successful while Ana is having everything what you don't have in your life so you're trying to make her the villain and replace yourself as her. "
Jealousy is something I never had. But  his words pierced through my heart like a thousand daggers all at the same time, killing you slowly but somehow you're still alive and awaiting the moment until you become numb from the pain inflicted.
Christian continues " I don't want to see your face now. as soon as the 2nd event tomorrow is over , I am terminating the contract." He storms out as Taylor appeared from the hall and started following him. I call Taylor and
I hand him the files filled with data and proof of our relationship. It has pictures to restaurant bills to hotel reservations to flight tickets etc.
He takes it and runs behind Christian.
I get into my car as my driver pulls up at front of the store. It's getting dark outside similar to my thoughts.
I finally started sobbing. I sobbed badly, all the angst from before poured out. If Ana wouldn't have been a cheater I would have never intervened. I just hope he sees the file. His words kept ringing on my mind.

I get a text from mom. She is waiting for me at home. She has decided to stay with me for a while before heading back to Milan for my cousin Katrina's wedding.
Mom: " oh Dear I missed you so much!" She hugs me tight and then looks at me. "Genevieve you look beautiful ! It's been so long since I saw you all dressed up. You lost so much weight, you look weak . God are you not taking care of yourself ? " her mother instincts working at the best.
I clean up and  Change into pajamas . Mom then oils my head as we dived into the gossips we have missed from a few months. Having mom around me is always comforting. It feels like home but again he's is missing in it .

I woke up with a jolt , when I heard a noise from the kitchen and realized it must be mom. I get dressed and applied light makeup. I am wearing a deep v neck red velvet dress with black heels.

I call and ask my PA to tell me about today's event and the address

The address shocked me !
It's at Esclava !!
It's at that Fucking Elena's salon !!
She's the one who caused a rift between me and Christian. That woman is a thief of ideas and obviously a child abuser.. last time I went there was with a lawsuit. But then it was futile as her ace card Christian stepped in between and made me bury the hatchet.
Today I have to face that woman again. And I know I will be facing the eye of the storm, Christian Grey....