chapter - 14 (her)

I went to pick up aunt Amelia,  she is such a joy to be around excited to meet her finally! She was Talking about the wedding . she was the one who helped us during our hardest time. Also informed me that Katrina's fiance is coming to Seattle to buy a new ring for Katrina. I am so excited about the wedding which  is next  month. 

I show my place to aunt Amelia. she took a shower while I cook something for her. Mum must be waiting at the hospital. She can't wait to go to Milan. Katrina Is the closest sister I have so her wedding is extra special for us.

Today is a little brighter as I step out of my house to drop aunt at the hospital and go to the office.
I discuss our future projects with my team . I asked Dina if there are any phone calls for me. Since my company Relocated my employees have been a little insecure I thought maybe it will be a good time to give them a break. It's holiday season, they should be happy!
I tell all my employees that our company got projects from Europe and in Canada as well . These projects will be helpful  for our company's image and attract more future projects. I try my best to motivate all of them and raise their confidence. Because confidence is also a key to success.
I take a break and walk towards a cafe, I order my favorite croissants and some latte. I look out the window and observe. Today is a lot better.
I have an appointment , to meet doctor Zeller and check my progress in treatment for my Vertigo.
I continue reading my book as I take a sip of my latte. It is been a long time since I have relaxed like this.
I am Going to see Christian today.
I call Dina and tell her to postpone my work. I drive alone to the hospital.
My doctor said that my condition is still critical and I should eat more and try to stress lesser than before.
He also asked me to increase my dosage of my pills. Gosh why my condition is not getting any better? He also said that this condition takes some time to go. I am more used to the pain in my head and the extreme ringing in my ears.  I just Hate taking so much pills.
The scanning and the X-ray took so much time its almost evening I should probably head back to office and finish some paperwork.

I decided to check myself

I decided to check myself . I look okay. Not bad not good just  normal. Christian Is waiting inside the car while I open the car door. As I step inside the Audi and there he is! Christian Grey still  wearing his usual suit and his old CEO self.
"miss Cassels how was your day?"
Maybe this was a bad idea. Here I am with Christian in his car completely vulnerable to his eyes.
He checks my every detail observing my breathing and there it is, my heartbeat stops for a moment back in those days when I first met him. If it was like that he would have kiss me deeply and mess with my hair. But it's not like that and it strikes me really hard. "Just another regular day at work" it is early evening and instruct Taylor to drive towards the park. Christian looks astonished when I said the word 'park.'
He looks so painstakingly handsome while I cannot help but notice the beard. God why does it have to be like this? We reach at the basketball court in 5 minutes and I remove my heels and put on the sneakers I had in my bag. I tell him to remove his jacket. I retrieve my basketball too.
"Christian when you met me here, I  challenged you to play a match with me. " I take the basketball and run towards the basket as Christian comes from behind trying to chase me but I scored a basket.
"you are quite a player Genevieve!"
He grabs it fast and dodged around me and scores  too. We played together and it was so much fun. I'm so tired looking at Christian and realizing how aesthetically  handsome he looks right now. He admitted that he had fun playing. He has never played like this before in a long time. I am so happy to see him enjoying too. He Still has a lot of questions on his mind but he didn't ask me. I asked him drop me at the hospital. I am so tired that I dozed off. Christian woke me up to tell that we have reached the hospital. I thank him for today and leave. He asked for my number. I told him that I will text him about next place to visit.
The doctors said that mum is doing great, blood pressure is okay and we can discharge her tomorrow morning. Oh my God! I can finally take mum home! I also take   aunt with me back to the apartment. We ordered some Thai food. I Go to my study and write the name of places me  and Christian need to visit. I am so excited but I keep my emotions at Bay. I can't fall over again that's what I keep reminding myself.
I change into my pyjamas and close my eyes reliving today again.
His boyish grin. His eyes just full of mischief.
Sweet memories floods back again....