chapter - 10 (her)

Everything's finished ! My office is now a mere of dust... somebody bought the building and decided to ruin my office. But why ? Why me ? Everywhere on the news there are headlines about this and the plagiarism lawsuit that fucking Elena slapped on me !! She's so smart that she modified all the original features and made it look like hers... Dina then comes running to me and explained what happened.. apparently they got a legal notice regarding this a week ago but they never saw the notice before. Before they could break the office they cleaned up all of our stuff into a truck and demolished the building...
All the news are repeatedly showing the footage from the events.! My mind is just plain blank. And everything is crumbling down quickly. I made that office with my blood,sweat and tears and now it looks as if a tornado hit the place and destroyed every single thing...

The whole day I got busy with phone calls and my employees. Everybody is so depressed.. it's all my fault. Why in the world did I messed it up ?
We all went to cafe and discussed where to relocate and what to do about the lawsuit ..
Dina  whispers some thing into my ears and I am feeling as if somebody just turned my peaceful life upside down.
It's Christian who bought the building through a third party. I can't believe he would  do something like this !!
It's my fault I should not have intervened in his fucked up life!
Rose n Cassels Infotech was my world. It was the only reason why I would get out of my bed during my recovery and come to work. And now it's gone.

It's very cold outside. I have a text from mom. She's worried about me.
No!!! mom doesn't need to know about this whole thing that the company named after her is being sued for plagiarism... or the fact that my office is now just bricks and stones...

I haven't paid for the cable so mom can't see the news on tv. And her old phone's battery dead. She is getting it repaired. She has no access to internet for a while. So my laptop is the only gadget but I carry it with me all the time. Mom has to undergo dialysis for a while, until she heads back to Milan. I am worried if she takes care of herself.

The whole night I tossed around my bed thinking several ways to get out of this mess. And somehow I feel like this might just be the beginning of my nightmare.

Today sucks ! I had to hide newspapers and I had to stall mom to go for shopping for Katrina's wedding.
I conducted a meeting in a hotel and asked everyone to take rest and search contact or loyal clients who'd prove our excellent work.
I get a reminder for Dr Flynn.
Shit ! I completely forgot about him. I obviously have to cancel it.
I feel a bit dizzy. I didn't take my pills today. It's so hectic I just can't take a break ! Why the hell my life is like this ? Why am I getting punished?  
I decide to take a stroll around probably it'll refresh my mind. It's so cold at evening. It's holiday season. All the streets are bustling with families and here I am sitting alone on this bench in a park along with some pigeons....
I suddenly feel nauseated, and my iPhone buzzed. Hmmm why is Hailey calling? I call her back. She picked up
"Hello Jenny !! Where have you been? You're mom's worried about you she came by the office to give your pills but she was shocked to see the office being demolished . Call her fast. "
Shit !! Mom ! She has to go for her dialysis !! Please mom pick up the phone!
Mom! Mom !! I call her but no response.. I enter my bedroom to find mom lying unconscious on the floor!!.
"Please wake up !! I am sorry !!" Tears starts flowing down my cheeks..
The old memories of her when I was 14 came back as tears in my eyes......
Ambulance arrived in 2 minutes and next what happened was all just a blur..... it all happened because of extreme stress, she was weak and delayed her dialysis.... my mind is just blank... my heart kept sinking as the doctors rushed her into the OR...
This is because of me ! It's because of the fall of my company which was on her name reduced into a pile of bricks and stones .. and I know who's to blame for everything what happened today .... Christian Grey....