Chapter 17 (him)

" Christian, we need to talk . You clearly made a mistake."
She is still wearing that dress. Her hair is pulled up in a pony . Maybe she removed hair extensions.
Her face is bare with no makeup but she still looks stunning. " why did you follow me Christian?"
"You dropped your bracelet. " I reply grimly. She smiles.
" oh thank you, well you gave it to me a long time ago."
We enter the elevator and with frustration I entered the password.
" Christian , he's my cousin's fiance. He picked out a ring and he wanted to check if it fits or not. "
" well how would I know that? "
I grunted back at her.
"Well did you see him slipping on the ring on my finger on one knee or the fact that I didn't kiss him after I wore the ring. " She shuts her mouth.
Fuck I can't stop seeing that mental image again when she mentioned kiss and her aphrodisiac smell is escalating my erection.
No one is there as I walk out of the elevator. Fuck! I can't take this anymore. I want her badly.
I kiss her , capturing her soft lips with mine, smothering her moan of shock. Her mouth opened and I tasted the sweetness and then desire slammed into my body, the explosion of need consuming me like a fever. I locked my hand in her hair and plundered that mouth, turning what had begun as an experiment into a kiss of such erotic intensity that the shock of it exploded right through our bodies. Sucked under by the sheer
impact of raw physical chemistry, I slide my hand under the smooth curve of her bottom, bringing her into contact with the urgent thrust of my arousal. My need for her is desperate. I pick her up and reach the bedroom right on time . I remove her coat and then slowly removed her dress while planting kisses along the way. She moans as I teased her lower lip with my teeth and tongue and then lowered my mouth to her breast. The lacy fabric acted as a barrier between us and I dragged it aside with impatient fingers and fastened my mouth around one thrusting peak-and tasted heaven.
She removes my tie and kissed me with same fervour as I lay her down on the bed. I remove my belt and all the clothing. Her sapphire eyes are trying to peek a look innocently.
I heard the sudden snatch of her breath and felt her fingers dig hard into my shoulders. When I skimmed her breasts with tongue and fingers, she moaned , the sensuous movement of her hips unleashed a ravenous hunger inside me as I lost all sense of time and place.
The pleasure rose to burning excitement, every part of her trembling and quivering as she writhed in a fever of anticipation. And then I am above her and she sobbed in desperation as she felt the hard heat of mine against her. With a single thrust I filled her and she gave a sharp cry of shock.
'-Jenny-' 'I-I'm OK ... it's OK.' But she was afraid to breathe. With a soft curse, I started to withdraw but she closed her hands over his hips. 'Don't stop. I don't want you to stop ....'
I dropped to her shoulder and paused for a moment, buried deep, my breathing is unsteady. Then I lifted my head and her eyes burned into mine. 'Look at me.' And she did. Holding her gaze, I lowered my head and kissed her gently, seducing her mouth with slow, practised kisses until her whole body was shivering.
Her breathing changes when I reach down, 'Relax, sweetheart ...'
I murmured the words against her lips, holding myself still as her body melted around mine, until she was moaning and quivering. Then I started to move, slowly at first, infinitely gentle as I taught her what her body could do. It was overwhelming. Like nothing I ever experienced .
'Christian-' Her voice broke and I slid my hand under her hips and drew her against me, controlling her pleasure. The excitement is fierce and hot, clawing at us as I increased the rhythm, and she met each driving thrust with wild abandon. It was wild and crazy and the climax hit like a violent storm. As it crashed down on both of us.
she clung to my slick shoulders, shattered by the violence of the emotion that swamped both of us.
I woke up suddenly and realized it's almost midnight. When was the last time I slept like this? I put on a pair of jeans and head out of the room.
I find her in the kitchen making pancakes. She's wearing my navy blue t-shirt and her underwear. Her ombre hair is loosely tied up in a bun.
She bends to get something from the lower cupboard, and as she does so the t-shirt rides up her back showcasing her beautiful lacy fabric and two Venus dimples just above the lining of her panties at the bottom of her spine.
Never have I ever found dimples so arousing as I did now.
She turns around. " I was hungry and couldn't find something sweet so I am making some pancakes. "
I bring two plates and spoons and forks. " you want some wine? " I ask her and she smiles " yeah, that'd be nice."
We sit and dig in our pancakes. She sips some red wine and eats blueberries. Her skin is glowing in the dim moonlight.
" I wanted to tell you something" I finally uttered the words.
" what is it Christian? "
" I am sorry for everything that happened , for today and the past with you with your Company."
Her expression changed , she stands up and then puts her arms around my neck. " Christian I know you are sorry, I know things were rough between us and I should not have overreacted understanding the fact that you don't remember anything. "
I smirk and put my arms around her waist. " I tend to overreact when it comes to my loved ones." She sits down and continues to eat.
I like the fact that she doesn't neglect her food. Her answer reminds me of what Dr Flynn said about her.
" Jenny , why did you go to the bridge when you're mom was admitted in the hospital?"
Her breathing changes, her shoulders tensed. She sighed.
" I always go there whenever I feel devastated."
I thought she won't say anything, but she continued.
" I wasn't about to jump I just keep myself on the edge, I felt helpless that time, like I did years ago."
She finished her pancakes and her wine. She gets up and retrieves her clutch.
" what happened so bad that forced you to kill yourself Jenny ? "
She takes a pill and swallows it.
She takes a deep breath as two tears rolled down her cheeks. Her expression is sad as I can feel the pain inflicting inside her, traumatizing her all over again. This is exactly who she was in the hospital.
I sit next next to her on the couch and rub her back. And she looked at me and finally speaks
" The situation was exactly the same except that time I was 13 and my dad abandoned us for someone else..."
This is it. This is the reason why she had tried to commit suicide.
Her pain resembles mine , my fifty shades , my ugly childhood..
She is trembling as I hold her in my arms. She relaxes slowly and so do I , her sweet smell filled my nostrils again as I found solace in her touch freeing me from the labyrinth of fifty shades of darkness....