chapter 18 (her)

Today feels like a fresh start! After what happened between me and Christian I feel a lot better physically and emotionally too. We did it several times during the night not getting enough of each other. I feel satiated. He is sleeping beside me and somehow I feel like an intruder. He looks so untroubled and at peace. Last night meant a lot to me. I put on his T-shirt and head towards the bathroom.
I wash my face and look at myself.
My lips are swollen, my cheeks are blushing and my hair is a big pile of mess. I smile wryly trying to get the pictures of last night out of my head.
"Good morning, how are you feeling?"
Christian asks while resting his head on my shoulder while I am making crepes.
" fine, I guess Mr Grey , satisfied maybe ." Christian smirks and my heart jumps with joy.
My iPhone buzzed twice breaking the trance. "hello , Cassel speaking "
It's Dina. "Miss Cassel , you're nominated for this year's Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, awards. Congratulations. "
Oh my god! Entrepreneur of the year is huge ! This is a miracle. I am so happy ! I am grinning from ear to ear.
Christian looks confused.
" Christian I am nominated for entrepreneur of the year! " He comes closer and scoops me up in his arms.
"congratulations Miss Cassel, you deserve it! Well this calls for celebration!!" He puts me down gently and opens a bottle of champagne.
This morning has been the best one so far ! I feel like I am in a dream...
Speaking of celebration, it's been so long since I went out of Seattle for a vacation.
Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and it will be perfect with just me and Christian.
" Christian do you have anything urgent today? " he pours the champagne in to my glass.
" not really, it's just the usual humdrum. Why do you ask?" I move closer to him.
" how about we go somewhere and celebrate new year, like Jackson hole? Christian I have never been there and it's winter so it's less crowded there. "
Christian smirks at me and then kisses me. How can anyone be so mesmerising ?
" I have been thinking to take you somewhere..we will meet in the afternoon for lunch and then directly go the airport, okay?" I nod. I am brimming with excitement.
I drive back to the apartment and pack my bags. Its gonna be cold but I want to look sexy. I carefully select my outfits and I open a familiar box.
It's filled with lacy lingerie , it's been quite some time since I have worn these. A smile is plastered on my face.
I arrived right on time in my office and I am swarmed with congratulations, hugs , flowers on my desk. A big pot of white regal lilies is placed on top of my desk. I calm instantly smelling it's beautiful fragrance. There's a note from Christian. "Congratulations Miss Cassels and thank you for everything."
I fight back my happy tears. How sweet of him. He's been so considering about everything I do.
I am so happy. I text him, "thank you for coming back too.." I finished rechecked all the updates done on the upcoming projects and sign some papers for consideration. I ask Dina to email me if urgent and wished everyone in advance for a great year ahead. I quickly go back to my apartment and place the lilies on my coffee and table and change into something nicer. I sip the last of my coffee as I wait for Christian outside my house.

He looks at me intently and kissed me hungrily

He looks at me intently and kissed me hungrily. I devour his taste and dive deeper into his inviting mouth.
"you look beautiful Genevieve"
I smile and look into his grey eyes.
" so do you Mr Grey"
We lunched and drove to the airport while he continued his handwork on up and down my legs and capturing my mouth all over again.
As we landed in Idaho Airport, Christian squeezed me in his arms and leads to the car waiting for us. He looks every inch perfect. He's wearing a leather jacket with dark sweatshirt hiding the treasure beneath them. He caught me off guard and suddenly I am all blushing. "something amusing you Miss Genevieve?"
"nothing just thinking about stuff."
"Really ? Then why are you blushing?"
I avert my eyes the opposite way.
"What were you thinking about? Are you shy?"
Why is he doing this? I feel like I have been caught in the kitchen stealing cookies from a jar.
" I am not shy!!" I sat down and look out the window while Christian fires his set of instructions to the driver.
The screen glides up separating the driver from us. Christian started talking as he pulls me closer to him.
" Just tell me that you were thinking about last night in my bedroom."
He places his hand between my thighs and kissed my neck. Mmmm... He smells so good, his musk cologne is a sweet threat drawing me to him with an invisible force cause a dull ache in my lower body.
" You're so beautiful " he whispered in my ears and kissed me in that soft spot and I gasped. He looked at me and asked me
" why are so shy about it?"
"cause it's been a long time, Christian and you're the first one.."
" what do you mean first one?"
"Well I was a virgin when I met you."
Suddenly I panicked and look away. trying not to think about it.
But Christian holds my hand and kisses me deeply stealing my Breath Away and I'm lost in his world. "You're mine now and I won't let you go away again."