Chapter - 19 (her)

"What's the word I am looking for?"
Christian looks at me while holding up the newspaper. I dress up in front of him and he steals a glance every time he finds a word in the crossword. I sit on his lap dressed only in lacy bra and underwear with stockings and suspenders. He kisses me behind my ear and continues his quest down my neck.
" a noun, mean the euphoric feeling of being in love and desiring to have those feelings reciprocated." I look at the empty boxes between L and ending with E.
" Try Limerence . It's a unique word." I smile and get out of his arms. Suddenly I felt a chill down my spine. I opt for a navy skirt and sweater. Christian hovers behind me and suddenly his expression changes. He turns me around to see me clearly.
"How did it happen Jenny?" his fingers tracing the faint blue scar down my hips. I have almost forgotten about it but now seeing it in broad daylight reminds me of that horrific moments before the accident.
" I had a hip fracture because of the accident but thankfully it was not severe." I put on the sweater and the skirt and wrap a scarf round my neck.

" I put on the sweater and the skirt and wrap a scarf round my neck

Pretending to forget that incident which took so much from me... That awful seconds after the accident I was on the brink of consciousness, trying to figure out how it happened when I saw Christian his beautiful face covered in blood and his eyes shut and his hands on my body as a protection. It's crystal clear on my mind as I have been in that nightmare subconsciously while I was in coma.
Tears sting my eyes but I fight them back and put up a brave front just like dad used to...
Christian looked like he wanted to ask more about it but refrained himself telepathically knowing that I don't want to talk about it right now.

Jackson hole gave us a refreshing change from our busiest schedules

Jackson hole gave us a refreshing change from our busiest schedules . The first two days of new year was well spent with Christian and the enchanting views of Wyoming.
" Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for the best New Year I ever had..."
" No problem at Mr. Grey, I had a wonderful time too and now I will go back to Seattle again and be jealous of Andrea and Taylor as they spend most of their time with you...." He chuckled as I pouted, making me feel like a schoolgirl again...

" Miss Cassel, there's a call from your sister Danielle. " Dina informs me, waking me up from my daydream of tall and handsome man in charcoal grey suit and that wretched silk grey tie... Christian Grey.
"Thanks Dina, put her through."
As I sip the last of my coffee I press the button on the intercom.
"Buon pomeriggio!! Genevieve, I am so happy for you! Congratulations sister! Nonna was so happy when she got the news."
"Grazie Danielle! Also for all the beautiful dresses you sent me. You have such a beautiful taste! I have received a lot of compliments for it!"
" I know all of a sudden my American customers want to wear the elegant and classy style of dresses like you. And don't thank me if it weren't for you I wouldn't have the luxury to dream about having my own clothing line let alone several designs boutiques across Europe. It's all thanks to you. "
" c'mon , it's all about the hard work you did to achieve that dream. I just gave you the money you needed and trust me you have done more than enough for paying me back by sending me a new collection every 6 months. You have saved my time from shopping." I remembered the first time I realized how much I loved my Italian family and their immense support for my mom and me during the most dreadful years of my life.
" so Jenny, since everyone in our family is married and happily settled. I want to know if you have someone special in your life." I blush instantly. His existence in my life has that magnetic effect on my body and even though he's not here with me I can feel his electrifying touch all over my body.
" Yeah, well there is someone but I don't want to make a big deal about it right now so... But I am very happy with everything right now."
" well sorellina,(little sister) that's all I wanted to hear. Bring him to the wedding if you're serious, and I will ensure that you both will be comfortable here. I'll see you soon! Ciao Jenny! "