chapter 1

It is saturday morning and i just woke up at 11am. Im a sleepy gal. And since i dont have any plans for today then imma just chill on my bed a little before i get up. So i grabbed my phone and started watching youtube videos. After about one hour my mom came in. Her name is Lillys.

Lillys: Vanessa get up. We have to clean the house and then go grocery shopping bc we are having the Birlems over for dinner today.
Vanessa:who are the Birlems?
Lillys:the family that mooved here last night.
Vanessa:oh right.
So yea there was this new family that mooved in the house right next to ours. I haven't talked with any of them yet.
Lillys:i just talked with the Jen. She is suoer nice and she has 2 kids.
Vanessa:who the hell is Jen!?
Lillys:Vanessa! Language! She is our new neighbour.
Vanessa:ok ok sorry.
Lillys:now get up and get ready! You are comming with me to the store.
Vanessa:uhhh! Do i have to?
Lillys:yes!
Vanessa:alright.
She left and i got up. 

i put on that^ 

i put on that^ 

  It is saturday morning and i just woke up at 11am. Im a sleepy gal. And since i dont have any plans for today then imma just chill on my bed a little before i get up. So i grabbed my phone and started watching youtube videos. After about one hour my mom came in. Her name is Lillys.
Lillys: Vanessa get up. We have to clean the house and then go grocery shopping bc we are having the Birlems over for dinner today.
Vanessa:who are the Birlems?
Lillys:the family that mooved here last night.
 I also straightened my hair. I brushed my teeth and did a lil bit of makeup, grabbed my phone and left downstairs to eat breakfast. When you walk down the stairs u come to a big circular hall, where you see the entrance door. Then to the left you have the livingroom, wich is pretty big tbh..and to the right you have the diningroom and the kitchen. Then right at the end of the hall there is a big glass door. That is the way to our garden. We have a pool and a terrace. There we have the barbeque and a table and chairs where we sometimes eat when the weather is nice and we hang out at the pool. So yea, when i walked downstairs i saw mom at the door. She was talking to this lady. She was really pretty! She had black hair and i think she was pregnant. They both looked at me when i came downstairs.
Lillys:Vanessa! Why dont you come and say hi to Jen.
I walked up to them with a smile on my face. I shook her hand as i said:
Vanessa:hello. Im Vanessa, it nice to meet you❤
Jen:hello Vanessa! Its so nice to meet you too! Im Jen❤
Lillys:if ur hungry then just go to the kitchen. The food is on the bar table.
Vanessa:ok.
I smiled and walked to the kitchen.  

 As i was walking to the kitchen i could still hear a little of their conversation:
Jen:aww! What a gorgeous and nice daughter you have Lillys!
Lillys:ty❤ she is a nice girl.
I ignored the rest of their convo and ate my food while i was scrolling through instagram on my phone. I got a text from Ella.
Ella:good morning gurl! Wanna hang out today?
Vanessa:i cant. Im going grocery shopping w/my mom! Were having some people over for dinner. What about tomorrow??
Ella:its ok, see ya tomorrow then! Have fun!
Vanessa:its gonna be boring as hell! I already met the lady that is comming over and she called me sweet!
Ella: AHAHAH! "sweet" is not a word that can be used to describe you Nessa!😂
Oh yea and btw my friends call me Nessa. Just then i heard my mom yelling for me to come, as we are leaving now.
Vanessa:haha ight Ella, i gtg!
Ella:ight bye!
I ran to the car and we drove to target.
Vanessa:can i go look for some clothes while you buy all the food mom?😊
Lillys:ofc❤ but choose something nice for the dinner today too😊
Vanessa:ight❤
We arrived at target and i emediatly walked to the clothes section. I picked out a pair of jeans, two tshirts, and two hoodies. Then for the dinner i picked out a black lace croptop with a pair of black ripped jeans. I got a call from my mom, telling me that we need to go now. We payed everything and left home.
Lillys:alright go change and get ready as i make dinner.
Vanessa:ok😊
I walked upstairs and changed into(swipe 👉). I straightened my hair and re-did my makeup. When i was done i walked downstairs, to the kitchen.
Vanessa:im done mom.
She turned arround and looked at me.
Lillys:great! Can you put the plates and everything on the table as i go and change?
Vanessa:ok
She went upstairs and changed. I finished the table pretty quickly. But just as i finished my dad came home
Bill: hey sweatheart!
Vanessa: hey dad.
I gave him a cuick hug.
Bill:when are the neighbours comming?
Just then we heard the doorbell.
Vanessa:now...
Me and my dad walked to the door and opened it for them. My mom came downstairs as soon as they came inside.

  This tall man who i assume is Jen's husband came in. He said hi to all of us and emediatly, it looked like him and dad were best friends! Bruh tf?😂 then Jen came in. She smiled at me and even tho i really didn't want to smile! I smiled back. She hugged me and said hi. She said hi to my mom too and then i saw to kids come in too. It was a guy who looked my age and a girl who looked younger than me. Jen smiled again and said:
Jen:Vanessa this is my daughter Sophia and my son Joseph.
Joey:Joey*!
He gave her a dirty look. God i almost crapped myself! Hahah!😂 Sophia:well i wont be here for dinner. I just came here to say hi to you guys.
Jen:alright you can go now, but be careful young lady!
She left. My dad and Drew i think...left to the livingroom, and mom and Jen were still talking and complementing eachother while me and this dude were just standing in akward silence. Ok i have to admit this guy is pretty hot thooo...
Lillys:Vanessa why dont you and Joey go upstairs to you room untill were going to eat?
Vanessa:suuureee...
I looked up at him and we walked upstairs.
Vanessa&Joey:Jesus they are so fucking annoying!
I looked at him and he looked back at me. We gave eachother a bitchy look. We walked to my room and we both layed on my bed. We didn't talk or look at eachother. We were just on our phones. i stood up and suddonly he did too..Joey:you are not like this in fron of your parents.

He got up and stood in front of me.
Vanessa:hun..if you only knew how iam.
Joey: i like you..😏
He said walking closer to me. So close our bodys were touching.
Vanessa:too bad..i don't like you
I pushed him away in a soft way. He smiled.
Lillys:guys, come downstairs! We are eating dinner now!
My mom yelled from downstairs. Me and Joey walked downstairs and to the diningroom where everyone were sitting, waiting for us. We sat down next to eachother bc those were the only seats left. We started eating and talking. Ofc i had to play "the good girl" again. Jen was asking me so many questions!
Jen:so Vanessa how old are you?
Vanessa:im 16. I turn 17 on friday.
Jen:oh, you are the same age as Joey!
I gave her a fake smile.
Lillys:so did you two become friends?
Me and Joey looked at eachother and back at them again.
Joey:yea!
Jen:thats great! And you two will even be going at the same school!
Vanessa:he, yea..thats great!😅
They continued talking to eachother. Me and Joey looked at eachother again and i gave him a dirty look. As i was eating i felt a hand on my thigh. I looked over at Joey. He was just eating and acting like he was not doing anything. I grobbed his hand and tried to take it off of my thigh, but he was too strong! God i can already tell that he is a fuck boy! We finished eating and we went up to my room again as Jen and Drew were staying a little longer. As soon as we walked in my room, i closed the door and looked at Joey.
Vanessa:wtf were you doing?😂
Joey:i already told you..i like you and ur hot.
He walked up close to me again.
Vanessa:im sorry but i don't like fuck boys.
I pushed him away and sat at my makeup desk.

( hey guys this is my first chapter of the story word count 1425 words cool right)