two

joey:yn..i can help you faking your grades..
Vanessa:yea right!
Joey:gurl..tf do i look like? Do i look like a person that actually studies to get good grades?
Vanessa:idfk..
Joey:i fake my grades too
Vanessa:and how can i trust you?
Joey:i promise, i'll help you..
Vanessa:alright, i'll give you a chanse but i need them by tomorrow.
Joey:nonono bbg...its not that easy..
Vanessa:what do you mean?
Joey:well you have to give me something for it..
Vanessa:like what?
Joey:hmmm...a kiss?
Vanessa:ha! No.
Joey:alright then i wont fake ur grades.
Fuck. I need to fake them or my parents will kill me! You know what! Fuck it! I'll just give him a kiss!
Vanessa:alright fuck it! I'll kiss you.
He walked up close to me. Our bodys were touching again. I wrapped my arms arround his neck and his were on fu waist. I started feeling butterflies in my somack and my heart was beating faster. I leaned in and kissed him. God his lips were so soft! Idk why but i just didn't want to pull away. But i did. He smiled.
Joey:alright your grades will be in the mail tomorrow morning.
I smiled.
V:straight A's!
Joey: naah for me to give you straight A's, i need another kiss.
Vanessa:no you dont!
We started laughing.
Lillys:Vanessa, Joey, come downstairs!
We walked downstairs and saw that they were leaving. We said goodbye and they left.

[the next morning] -

I woke up at 10am. My mom and my dad were at work so i didn't have to rush out of bed and take the mail before them. So i just stayed in bed for like an hour before i decided to get up. So i got up and changed.

I put my hair in a ponytail and hid my makeup

I put my hair in a ponytail and hid my makeup. I ran down the stairs and to the door. I walked to the mailbox and opened it. Yup it was here. My grades. I opened them cuickly and looked at it. Just as like i wanted them to be...straight A's. I smiled and walked back to my house. Just as i was opening my door i saw Joey walk out of his. He looked at me.
Vanessa:thanks Birlem!
I yelled. He smiled and winked.
Joey:wanna join me and my dog on a walk!?
He yelled.
Vanessa:i can't! Im meeting a friend!
I yelled back.
Joey:you have friends!?
I showed him the finger and he just laughed. I smiled and walked inside. I walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I made my food and sat down by the bar table. I grabbed my phone as i was eating and saw that i had a text from Ella.
Ella:hey are we still meeting today?
Vanessa:course! Come at my house rn
Ella:on my way
I finished my food cuickly and put my dishes away. Then i just jumped on the couch and watched TV as i waited for Ella. After a few minutes i heard the doorbell. I was to lazy to get up so i just yelled for her to come in.
Vanessa: ELLA JUST COME INSIDE! THE DOOR IS OPEN!
I heard the door open and close. But then...silence...
Vanessa:Ella??....hellooo?? E-
??:BOO!
Vanessa:AAAAHHHH!!!
I jumed up and saw Joey laying on the floor laughing.
Vanessa:fuck you!  

Joey:omg that was halarius!
He said while getting up from the floor.
Vanessa:shut the fuck up! What do you want anyways?
Joey:another kiss..
Vanessa:eh no!
Joey:im just joking. But i was wondering if you h a ve any food? Im home alone and im starving!
Vanessa:don't you know how to make food?
Joey:no?
Vanessa: then just order pizza or something..?
Joey:im broke af!
Vanessa:well sorry boo, but im not making you food!
Joey: alright..that was just an excuse..
Vanessa:then what do you actually want tho?
Joey:hang out! Im blred af!
Vanessa:but im having a friend over!
Ella:Wassup gurl! I just walked inside kuz the door wasent locked-wait who is this?
Vanessa:Joey..
Joey:Wassup gurl! Ella right?
Ella:yea-is he going to hang out with us?
Joey:ye-
Vanessa:no! Ofc not! He was about to leave actually!
I walked behind him and started pushing him outside.
Vanessa:bye Joeyyyy
I closed the door and walked back to Ella, in the livingroom.
Ella:so what happend with tou and Anna last night?
Vanessa:*explained everything*
Ella:jesus what a bitch! Like friends are supposed to help eachother tf?
Vanessa:ik!...pizza?
Ella:yes im starving!
We ordered pizza and put on a show on netflix. I swear to god i do this way too often! After a few hours Ella left and my parents came home a few minutes later.
Lillys:hey sweatheart! Did you get your grades in the mail today?
Vanessa:yes i did! Here they are!
I pulled out the paper and she looked at it and smiled so big.
Lillys:Vanessa! This is amazing! Omg honey i am so proud of you!
She cupped my cheeks and hugged me really tight!
Vanessa:thanks mom
Lillys:honey me and dad are going over to the Birlems, and we are gonna be there till pretty late so you'll stay home. Ok?
Vanessa:ok mom.
Lillys:and dont stay up to later then 12am!
Vanessa:ok bye mom, bye dad!
Parents:bye!
Then they left. I looked at the time and it was 6pm. I was so bored so i decided to take a long shower. So i did. I used at least 2 hours in the bathroom! I got out and changed in to sweat pants with a baggy tshirt. I wore socks with my gucci flip flops on. I went downstairs and ate a fruit salad. I was pretty tired so i just went to sleep after that.  

thats her bed room^^^

( hey guys this is kinda shorter than last time but oh whale. word count: 872)