twelve

-Vanessa's POV-
Joey:Vanessa you are a strong girl, but i think we need to- ok just know that i love you so much! But ur parents and mine talked about us being together. And they are basickly threatning us to break up...
My heart dropped to my stomack so hard, and i could feel it break in to a million peices. I looked down at my hands that were so sweaty.
Vanessa: so are you breaking up with me?
Joey: i don't want to, but we have to...
Vanessa:no, please! We can keep it a secret!
I grabbed his hands and looked at him as tears started pressing their way out of my eyes. I could see tears fill tears. He looked away and closed his eyes. My tears escaped my eyes and i let go of his hands.
Vanessa: can you leave please? I want to be alone.
He got up and left. After a few minutes of me crying in silence, the doctor came in. He saw me crying. He put the plate with food on the table and speed walked up to me.
Doctor:noo, dont cry. Sweetheart. Look everything is going to be ok. I promise. Now before you eat anything, we have to take some tests.
He helped me to get up and placed me on a wheel chair. We got out of the room and i saw Joey and our parents. I didn't want to see any of them. So i ignored them. I just looked down at my hands and watched tears drip down on them. We went imside this little room. The doctor lifted me up and helped me get on a scale. I didn't even dare to look at the number.
Doctor: ok...
He placed me on a chair.
Doctor: Vanessa, a few months ago when we did your last test, you wight 143 pounds. You were on a really healthy shape and had was nice and fit for a 17 year old girl. Your now weight 115 pounds. You have lost 28 pounds Vanessa. And that is not really healthy for you.
The tears came back and they were running down my face again.
Vanessa: how can i gain those pounds again?
Doctors: we will give you a form where we will write every time of the day when you have to eat and how mouch you have to eat.
Vanessa:ok.
He sent me back to my room and i got food. I ate everything. You will not believe how hungry i was!

  -Skip 2 weeks-
-
I finally got out of the hospital. I am looking forward to go home and lay on my super comftrable bed. If you are wondering what happend with me and Joey...well i dont really know what we are anymore. He never answered my question. I am feeling better now though. I am not sick and i have actually gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks, so i have 26 pounds left to gain. About my depression? Well i am still depressed. They gave me some pills that i have to take every day. They are supposed to do something about it but yea idk..i don't think that depression can be cured by pills but i guess they help a little. They also gave me a form where i can see when i have to eat and how many calories i need in me every day.
I was now outside waiting for my parents to pick me up. They sgowed up after a few minutes. I hopped in the car without saying anything. After about 15 minutes of akward silence, we arrived home. I looked over at Joey's house right after i got out of the car. I saw him playing with Bella. He saw me, we made eye contact. My still broken heart pieces, started beating fast. I looked away. I couldent look at him. It made me want him more. And the fact that i could not have him made me want to start crying. I walked inside and went straight up to my room. I layed on my bed and i just wanted to sleep. And i did, but i got woken up by someone talking really loud. No. More like yelling. I sat up on my bed and i could hear that it was my parents fighting. It was so weird to me, as they have never fought before. You can call me weird or whatever but i was happy that they were fighting. That means that my dad leaves, because this is my moms house. And then i can do whatever the fuck i want. As you probably dont know, its most likely my dad that is the "boss". But if he leaves, i am with my mom and i can do whatever i wa-
Ok no Vanessa stop! Whatever happens, happens. Im just gonna go with the flow.

U walked downstairs and saw my parents in the livingroom fighting. I ignored them and walked to the kitchen. I don't even care that they are fighting.