Chapter 8: Shower

Edited: 

I STARED TO undress myself. After I was naked I started to run the shower. I looked in the mirror and looked at myself.

What is going on with me? I just yelled at my best friend!

I just sighed and stepped into the shower. 

I stepped into the shower and got goosebumps. It was a little cold so I turned the the knob to make it warmer. Once I was satisfied with the water temperture I relaxed my body and smiled. I got my sponge and sqeezed the soap on it. 

And then I started to wash myself. I was in there for a good ten minutes until I heard a the bathroom door open. 

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Mike asked. I turned off the water and wrapped myself in the towel. Then I walked out of the shower and grabbed a comb and started to comb my hair. 

"I'm fine Mike, now if you don't mind I would like some privacy." I say a little sternly. Mike sighs and walks out. "Okay, I love you." 

"Okay." I say. Mike sniffed before walking out of the bathroom

__Later__

"...and that my friend, is how to tickle your pickle." Richie said to Mike. Patting his back.

"I don't get it! If we're twins our...thing, should be the same size, right?" Mike asks. Richie shrugs his shoulders and the door opens. 

"Hey guys, my mom made..." I stopped mid sentence and looked at Richie and Mike. They were both pantless and weren't wearing their boxers.

"Oh my god guys! Next time warm we when you're not decent." I mumble. Mike screamed and covered himself up. Richie on the other hand just began to touch himself and look straight at me. I covered my face with my hands and walked out. 

"Nope nope nopedy nope. I'm not doing this, i'm going downstairs." I say and walk downstairs and go in the kitchen. When I went down there I saw some cookies and a note.

Dear, (Y/N),

I had to leave to go into the city for work. I'm going to be gone for three days. 

Don't worry though, Phil will watch you.

Love, Mom

Oh. My. God!

"No, no no! Mom cannot leave me with him! Not for three days!" I started hyperventilating and pacing around the kitchen with my hands on my head. 

Then, I heard footsteps coming from downstairs. "(Y/N), are you okay. I know my pickle is huge but I didn't think it would leave you speech-

"Shut up, Richie!" Mike yelled scolding Richie.

"Phil is watching me." I said emotionally. Mike furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. "Well what's wrong with Phil watching you."

My eyes started to water and my hands started to shake. "Phil...raped me." 

Mike and Richie were both left speechless. 

Mike ran to my side and hugged me as a cried. Richie clenched his fists and punched the wall. "What the hell is wrong with him!" Richie yelled. I just cried harder and held onto Mike tighter. 

"No, I-I need to leave." Richie yelled. He grabbed his things and walked out of the door. "Shhh, it's gonna be okay." Mike whispered. He gave me little kisses and told me it was going to be okay over and over again.