chapter 2

Unedited
Dedicate this chapter to RoseDsouza597 for been a loyal reader, who votes and comments. Can you guys please check her work out for me.

 Can you guys please check her work out for me

Chapter 2

"Daddy when we get to the park I want a ton of cotton candy!" Jasper told Cullens who was getting dressed for the trip to the park, in a pair of blue faded old jeans and a regular white t-shirt.

Cullens left his hair messy so, because he didn't feel like brushing it and that Jasper was practically jumping up and down on his leg for attention and eagerness on going to the park.

"All done now let's go and Daddy will get you whatever you want." Cullens chuckled as an excited Jasper who showed his white sparkling diamond teeth. It was like you were looking at the freaking sun, it was so bright! Cullen and Jasper looked almost the same, but his son had a different eye color which he took after his mother, Pamela.

The thirty minute drive to the park drove him to the brink of insanity as Jasper asked every three minutes 'Are we there yet?' Though fifteen minutes later Jasper finally stopped and began to ask random questions that had nothing to do with life. Though one question nearly made Cullens swerve off the road. "I know mommy is in heaven Daddy, she's watching over us, but why don't we get another mommy so at least our mom knows that another one will be able to love us and help us out?" He paled at the question, but continued to drive.

Taking a deep breath he frowned and looked in the driver's mirror seeing Jasper play with an old race car. "Yes mommy is in heaven and I know she's watching over us. She's happy there even though she misses us dearly, but has to keep guiding us on what to do if we are ever in trouble." He calmly explained as he tried not to let his emotions take over him.

"But if mommy is happy up there why don't we get another mommy so we can be happy, wouldn't she want that?" Jasper continued the question as he was desperate for the answer and Cullen could tell.

"Why all these questions all of a sudden?" Cullen scratched the back of his neck with a slight chuckle as he was nervous and this was due to the habit of being nervous.

"Because everyone at school tells me I don't have a mommy. That's why grandma comes to school to pick me up." Jasper started to fidget as he rubbed his fingers back and forth.

"You know mummy is seating right beside you in this car, we can't see her but she is right here beside us"

Thank you for the votes,comments and share's. Don't stop doing it cause you are doing a great job.

The first person to comment will get a dedication from me.

And guys please don't forget to follow me it means a lot to me.

Love Rukky360😘😘😘