chapter 13

Unedited

The ride to the airport was a comfortable one. None of them spoke to each other but Cullens had a lot to ask and say.

When they stopped at a traffic light, Cullens turned to face Emily with a confused face.

"Why?" That all he asked her, Emily was perplexed by his answer so she retorted by asking the same question which earned her a glare from Cullens.

"Why are you marrying me if not for the money." Cullens asked as the traffic light turned to green.

Emma wanted to tell him why but remembered she the promise she made to his father. She won't let Cullens know why she married him.

"Does it matter, what matters is we are married now isn't it." Emma asked looking out of the window. Cullens clenched and unclenched his fits.

Soon they arrived at the airport. Since it was a private jet they just walked inn the chauffer and two body guards who where waiting for them brought in their suit cases.

Emma put on a fake smile as the body guards greeted them. She waved at them at them as she entered the plane.

She sat by the window side once again lost in her thoughts. Immediately Cullens sat he brought out his laptop to work.

A tear slipped out of Emma's eyes, this wasn't how she thought how her second marriage will turn out to be. That if only she will marry again and she did.

She wiped the tear immediately as it came. It been few hours now and Cullens hasn't even glanced st his new wife.

Emma fell asleep with dry tear lines on her face. Cullens took a break to use the washroom and saw Emma sleeping peacefully but he was taken aback by the tears.

He removed his suit jacket and draped it over her. Kissing her fore head and silently thanking her for being part of their lives.

They soon arrived at Bahamas and where drove to their hotel at the Cove, the sun was setting yet the city is full of life.

Emma woke up an hour before the plane landed and was surprised when she saw the suit jacket.

She politely returned it and thanked him. They didn't talk much. Now they are in their room, Emma excused her self to call home.

"Hey Thea how are you, we've arrived safely and tell Jasper to take care of Ariel and tell her I miss her already I love her." Emma said since she was connected through voice mail.

Cullens only heard the part where Emma said she loves her daughter, he was seeing red. He punched the nearest thing he could find which was the couch.

" what are you doing you will hurt your self." Emma rushed to his side which was a big mistake.

"Get away from me you bitch and gold digger" Cullens pushed her as he went to the bed room. Emma was shocked and hurt.

He calling her gold digger really hurt. She didn't marry him for his money she had wanted to say all that but kept quite ad weeped quietly.

This time she didn't bother to clean her tears, she let them flow freely. All that she prays is her second marriage is not like the first.

Don't forget to vote guys. Comment and share